Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

'03 baby loses his teeth!

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 6:37 PM
  • 14 Replies
  • 456 Total Views

Hi all!  My son lost is very first tooth today ... well ... TWO!!  :-)  At first he cried because he thought he was broken, then I explained that it was completely normal and he was fine.  Now he thinks the tooth fairy should bring him a dinosaur matchbox playset.  I don't know where he thinks "his" tooth fairy comes from! 

Just thought I'd share!  :-)  Happy Easter everyone!!

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 6:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
othermom
by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 9:28 PM

Thats great. My son lost his first tooth a few days ago. He has another one ready to come out too.

LevisMama09
by on Apr. 9, 2009 at 9:51 AM

Cute! My son just lost his first tooth a few days ago as well. The tooth fairy wrote him a letter and left a dollar  bill plus some coins. Also, we  took a picture of him with the gap in his bottom front teeth. We are so excited!

mom-2-4boys
by on Apr. 12, 2009 at 7:09 PM

How cute! My 2002 son just lost his first tooth a couple of days ago and my 2003 son was so excited, but he doesn't have any loose teeth yet.(I don't know if I am ready for that he's my baby..LOL)

starrlite27
by on Apr. 12, 2009 at 8:05 PM

my daughter lost a tooth well it actually broke after eating a jaw breaker. she cried then was happy after she got 5.00 from tooth fairy.  OOPS lol

Emeraldmama7
by on Apr. 13, 2009 at 12:06 PM

Mariah lost her first tooth on Easter Sunday!  She won't be six until September....I wonder how many teeth she'll lose before she heads off to school!  =)

seXXXiiMAMAcita
by on Apr. 14, 2009 at 3:04 AM

Mine is born in december. She just got her first loose tooth!

Half of her kindergarten class has missing teeth already!

2lilshamrocks
by on Apr. 14, 2009 at 5:20 PM

Thanks for sharing your stories ladies!!  I enjoyed reading them!!  :-)

Cathy2819
by on Apr. 28, 2009 at 2:09 PM

my son lost 4 teeth already two on the bottom and 2 on top. He cried also. He bit into an apple and out it came. 

my3wormies
by on Apr. 29, 2009 at 2:44 AM

aww..my dd just lost her 1st tooth the other day .she has it in a baggie and wants to keep it ugh lol..the tooth fairy should of took it duh oh well next time lol.

cwrcar
by on Apr. 29, 2009 at 3:57 PM

Congrats!

My son, who turned 6 in March, actually has lost 6 teeth so far.  All have already come in except the very front top two.  No sign of those two front teeth in sight!!  Guess that is normal.

The "tooth fairy" at Grandma's house was really generous!  The one here only gives a gold dollar coin or dollar bill.  Also, my son had to request the "tooth fairy" bring back his lost teeth/ not taken so he can keep them.  Weird to me...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)