Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

music

Posted by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:06 AM
  • 8 Replies
  • 275 Total Views

What type of music does your little one like?  My daughter listens to Laughing Pizza & the Curious George & Alvin & the Chipmunk soundtracks the most of all her cd's.  As far as non kids music she likes Queen, the Ramones, No Doubt/Gwen Stefani, Black Eyed Peas.  She loves the songs "Bleeding Love" & "Mercy".  Just to name a few of her likes.

by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Stephie280
by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:21 AM

My 8 year old listen to what i listen to. so he loves country music. He also loves old rock music. My 5 year old is into the kids bop right now. And silly songs of america. We are also very much in to vegie tales. My 15mnth old loves anything with a very good beat. HE loves to dance. Even to those free credit report comercials.

Happy married for 3 years  in love

AaronkiteWyattplaying soccerCalebbaby boy

lizzig
by on May. 24, 2009 at 11:26 AM

Quoting Stephie280:

. My 15mnth old loves anything with a very good beat. HE loves to dance. Even to those free credit report comercials.

That is so funny!  When my daughter was little she loved the Vonage commercials.  I even found the song that they play on the commercials & she'd put it on repeat on the cd player & listen to it over & over.

KBbbs
by on May. 24, 2009 at 2:52 PM

My daughter is a huge Laughing Pizza fan and it's pretty hard to get her to listen to anything else. (Which is okay because I like them too and keep them on my ipod.) However lately I've gotten her interested in the Beatles and--get this--she really digs opera! Not sure why these took with her but now a typical trip home includes Back to School Again, Eight Days a Week, and Marriage of Figaro...

lizzig
by on May. 24, 2009 at 5:04 PM

My daughter loves the Beatles also, she has an Alvin & the Chipmunks doing the Beatles cd.

Have you ever seen Laughing Pizza live?  Their shows are fun!  We seem to luck out allot & catch their free shows.

Stephie280
by on May. 24, 2009 at 5:47 PM

I rember the vonatage comercails and my 5 year old loved them. ITs funny the beats they pick up on .

Quoting lizzig:

Quoting Stephie280:

. My 15mnth old loves anything with a very good beat. HE loves to dance. Even to those free credit report comercials.

That is so funny!  When my daughter was little she loved the Vonage commercials.  I even found the song that they play on the commercials & she'd put it on repeat on the cd player & listen to it over & over.

Happy married for 3 years  in love

AaronkiteWyattplaying soccerCalebbaby boy

KBbbs
by on May. 24, 2009 at 7:56 PM
Quoting lizzig:

My daughter loves the Beatles also, she has an Alvin & the Chipmunks doing the Beatles cd.

Have you ever seen Laughing Pizza live?  Their shows are fun!  We seem to luck out allot & catch their free shows.

Yes, love the live Laughing Pizza shows. Saw them at the Atlanta Zoo last year and they were great, and really sweet to the kids after the show.
DrJChappell
by on May. 25, 2009 at 8:25 AM

DD is into Hannah Montana, Disney, and the non-sexual Mary J. Blige songs. :)

Jennifer

joshbellamom
by on May. 27, 2009 at 12:03 PM

Crazy to believe but my son loves Jazz music so does my daugther, I always wonder if it had something to do with me listening to Jazz music while I was pregnant with them. it's the only music that keeps them quiet in the car on long rides. I really want to take my son to hear live Jazz he really loves the sound of the Sax and he can pick it out when we listen to the music, but I think he maybe too young to go to the places where they have live jazz playing. Maybe I'll go to the jazz fest this year and take him along.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)