• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Thinking about starting soccor.What sports are you doing?

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 1:06 AM
  • 21 Replies
  • 425 Total Views

We haven't started any sports yet and we got a paper from the school today for soccor sign-ups. we were going to do baseball in January but now he wants to try this. Anyone else doing sports? I'm still not sure about it.

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 1:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Stephie280
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 6:34 AM

we do soccer every spring and fall. my son loves it. he loves all the runing.

Happy married for 3 years  in love

Check out my etsy store http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=7618683

kiteplaying soccerbaby boy

AaronWyattCaleb

Mamaof3gr8kdz
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 9:05 AM

Kolten will be starting Soccer in Sept. The 1st sport he did was karate & Tball in the spring he loved it. So we decided to go ahead and do soccer. We have to keep him with other kids since he is homeschooled.

TTYL,  Wanda
teen boy  teen girl  toddler boy  ttc
Kenny 16   Kristi 13      Kolten 6     ??Hopefully soon

NIKKIJO4
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 11:16 AM

OUR OLDER BOYS BOTH DO FALL SOCCER AND THEN SPRING TEE-BALL!!! THE ALSO SWIM ALL YEAR ROUND!!! :)

I THINK SPORTS HAS HELPED OUR BOYS WITH MAKING FRIENDS!!!! OUR BOYS ARE ALSO VERY ACTIVE AND THEY ALSO BEHAVE BETTER BC THEY HAVE THAT PHYICAL ACTIVE EVERYDAY!!! OUR OLDEST SON JOSEPH HAS ALSO IMPROVED HIS GRADES IN SCHOOL TOO!!!

nelopyma
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 12:10 PM

My 6 year old daughter is playing soccer this fall, she played last fall, too.  She also does gymnastics once a week, and will be going back into ballet lessons once a week next month.  Reading that, it sounds like a lot, but my 10 year old is in the same ballet and gymnastics classes, so I'm there anyway.

phbrntggr2
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 7:31 PM

My son brought home papers for Karate, Gymnastics, chess, and t-ball. I asked him what he wanted to do, and he picked Karate.  Don't know if I am going to sign him up though, as it is an "afterschool" program and the cost is $56.00 month and they only meet three times a month. 

ILmommy77
by on Aug. 26, 2009 at 10:23 AM

My son had been playing soccer for 2 years now. He loves it and is getting better all the time. It is great exercise and it promotes teamwork. He tried Tball this summer, but wasn't to crazy about it so now we are back to soccer.

playing soccer

avonandie
by on Aug. 26, 2009 at 10:27 AM

My son John starts soccer tomorrow. I am hoping that he likes it. We tried karate, and that didn't last too long. good luck with whatever you choose!  

Lauren326
by on Aug. 26, 2009 at 11:10 AM

My son has done t-ball, soccer, basketball, baseball (coach pitch) & swimming.  I try to have him enrolled in at least 1 thing all the time (although we took the summer off).  This Saturday he will be starting karate & ice skating (He wants to do ice hockey, but needs to learn how to skate first :) 

Brandie_Lee
by on Aug. 26, 2009 at 11:11 AM

Both my boys play T-ball in the Spring and Soccer in the Summer.  They love it!! It keeps them busy and teaches them about team work.  Have fun!!!

joannakitler
by on Aug. 26, 2009 at 11:29 AM

My 5 1/2yr old son will be playing Ice Hockey and Fall TBALL.  I am so looking forward to all the activities and practices.  I want to be as involved as possible.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)