Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Now that he's in Kindergarten, I'm such a mess!!!

Posted by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 9:44 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 239 Total Views

I cannot believe my baby is in Kindergarten now!  Where did the time go?  I'm such a mess dropping him off at school.  Watching him walk in the school like a Big Boy makes me just bawl my eyes out.  I've been crying every day since he started school (Monday).  I feel like such a Sissy!  Any of other Moms out there get emotional when your 03 Baby went to school for the first time???

by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 9:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
RoosMom13
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 10:00 AM

O i was a mess last year when she went to Kindergarten! I still cry this year when she started 1st grade but it was much easier!

silence68shh
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 4:11 PM

I was last year. I hated dropping him off in the morning and even had a bad habit of going to get him early because I couldn't stand for him to be there. This year he won't let me take him. He wants to ride the bus to and from so I have to watch him get on the bus everyday. I hate it. Yesterday he came home and his face and hands were bleeding and I freaked out. he fell going from one bus to another so of course I tried to pull him off the bus but he refused. It'll get better! Just give it some time.

mommyk5
by on Aug. 28, 2009 at 10:26 PM

For some reason I don't get emotional with my '03 Daughter starting Kindergarten.  I know she is ready for school, she has been going to pre-school for 3 years.  I actually was trying to get her into kindergarten last year, but they wouldn't let her because her Birthday was after the cutoff.  I do feel like she is all grown up though, and I keep thinking about how she grew so fast, and it feel like just yesterday I was telling my mom she would be a Grandma!  But overall I feel proud of her and hope she has fun and does well in school.  :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)