Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

April 15 National TEA Party Day

Posted by on Mar. 19, 2009 at 12:50 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 208 Total Views

This web site will help you locate a party in your area or help you start one.

http://www.teapartyday.com

Peace, <><

by on Mar. 19, 2009 at 12:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
debbig
by New Member on Mar. 24, 2009 at 9:14 PM

I am so behind this effort. I have been trying to really get involved this time. The time for lip service is over. We HAVE GOT TO DO SOMETHING !!!!!!!! This is getting way out of hand and I truly fear for what is to come. This government is insane!

HollyLucination
by New Member on Mar. 26, 2009 at 5:38 PM

Brilliant, and timely! Last night we were watching The Obama Deception:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7535755025025800195

and I was struck by how well put together the rest of the movie was regarding long~term plans {read: taxation!} of essentially The Federal Reserve and The Bilderburg Group.

Sadly not much was presented along the lines of solutions, but then again I have faith in the people's ability to find many... it's the gameplan and organization that worry me.

morningglory1
by on Apr. 14, 2009 at 3:45 AM

I can't wait! I'll be going to a local one in my area!!!

Kathy‚ô•      

callmeann
by Member on Apr. 16, 2009 at 2:49 PM

I went to two of our local tea parties.  They were wonderful!  Our local congressman, Pete Olson spoke, on the promise that he would not campaign or talk party politics.  My sister had printed up blank petitions in support of HR 1207 which is a bill to require auditing of the Federal Reserve and every person she approached at our local gathering signed it.  We didn't have one single rejection.  Then she and I went up to the Congressman at the close of his remarks and requested that he cosponsor the bill.  There are over fifty cosponsors as it stands and he needed to sign on with it.  He agreed and pledged to the whole crowd to sponsor and support it.  It was a fantastic moment.

Then, we went yesterday to the big one in Houston and that was thrilling as well.  Everyone go on youtube and comment in support of these videos.  There are a lot of idiots who are monopolizing the comment sections.  Be calm, reasonable and accurate in your remarks.  This has got to grow beyond what has transpired so far.

agentwanda
by on Apr. 16, 2009 at 11:26 PM

We went to the one in Atlanta, it was great!!!

I am so disappointed in the lies from all the media saying we are all right wing terrorists and saying that Fox News is pushing us all, ugh!!!

callmeann
by Member on Apr. 18, 2009 at 5:46 PM

I don't watch Fox or any other channel with any regularity.  They all just talk in soundbites and I want depth.  I also don't want to trust anyone.  So, I really reject the idea that Fox is sending us all out there for this.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)