Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I GOT MY T-SHIRT!!!

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 7:32 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 385 Total Views

Hey all!!! I'm the proud owner of a MWLF t-shirt! Came one week after I ordered. That means it took one week to order, print, ship and receive. Oh and that included Monday which was a "no mail" day! Anyways, here's some pics of me in it so you can see fit and all. Please don't be too harsh. I never think I look that bad in the mirror but take a pic of me and I'm my own worst critic! I HATE posting pics of myself! I will do it for my mamas!

I ordered the Organic Cotton T-shirt and I believe it to be a men's now that I have it. Or at least a men's cut shirt. It's very long, but more on the thin size. For the length, I thought it would be wider but am glad it's not as I ordered a large worrying it would be too small otherwise and as you can see, it's plenty big! I'm 5'4". It's 100% cotton and I have not washed it yet. It is soooooo soft! Strange thing is, it's quite stretchy feeling and I've never felt stretchy cotton so not sure what's up with that.

I am so psyched!!!! This baby is going to make me think of you gals every time I work out! It will keep me motivated and focused.

I gave you front and side shots so you could see the size and I rolled it etc... for some fun shots :P My 10 y/o son took the pics

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 7:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
njmommy2boys
by Group Admin on Jan. 21, 2009 at 7:43 PM

I absolutely love it and look how adorable you are with all your poses!  I adore you!!

nacherluver
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:49 PM

Quoting njmommy2boys:

I absolutely love it and look how adorable you are with all your poses!  I adore you!!

U R 2 sweet!

CinnamonScallop
by Group Admin on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:19 PM

Mama you are amazing!  You look great- you have nothing to be critical about!  I am so glad we have been partners in th echallenge- seriously you have helped me so Much to stay motivated- in truth it was because of you and not wanting to let you down I drug my tired butt to the gym and worked out tonight- I pushed and excelled tonight and have you to thank for it!!!

Keep it up mama you are awesome- I will be ordering my gear once the famailia heads out after the 1st...

Cheers!

Traci

I'm a Chefwife. I have my baby eating steak, and I do It in the kitchen...

averillholistix
by Group Owner on Jan. 22, 2009 at 2:06 AM

**GASP!!!*** WOOHOO!!!
Do you realize how EXCITING it is to see you in that shirt? You are beautiful, Mama!!! I LOVE the poses, I love the LOVE!
It came quick, eh? 6 days aren't so bad...that's pretty expedient.

You say it's soft, eh? And stretchy? Maybe it will shrink a little after it's washed. It's good you got the large; you are tiny, so it looks like the larges run small... Oh, you just look so CUTE! YAYY!!!

I like pix number 2 and number 4, cause you're hamming it up, acting like nacher!

You rock my sox, Mama.. and if I weren't sick I would give you a big KISS!!! MUAH!  I hope at the very least this T-shirt motivates you, and yes, makes you think of us.

You are a ROCKIN admin, and just an all around great spirited person...we're lucky to have you here!

(a couple questions at the bottom...)

Quoting nacherluver:

Hey all!!! I'm the proud owner of a MWLF t-shirt! Came one week after I ordered. That means it took one week to order, print, ship and receive. Oh and that included Monday which was a "no mail" day! Anyways, here's some pics of me in it so you can see fit and all. Please don't be too harsh. I never think I look that bad in the mirror but take a pic of me and I'm my own worst critic! I HATE posting pics of myself! I will do it for my mamas!

I ordered the Organic Cotton T-shirt and I believe it to be a men's now that I have it. Or at least a men's cut shirt. It's very long, but more on the thin size. For the length, I thought it would be wider but am glad it's not as I ordered a large worrying it would be too small otherwise and as you can see, it's plenty big! I'm 5'4". It's 100% cotton and I have not washed it yet. It is soooooo soft! Strange thing is, it's quite stretchy feeling and I've never felt stretchy cotton so not sure what's up with that.

I am so psyched!!!! This baby is going to make me think of you gals every time I work out! It will keep me motivated and focused.

I gave you front and side shots so you could see the size and I rolled it etc... for some fun shots :P My 10 y/o son took the pics

WOW- the image came out very very clear! Was there any pixellation to speak of? and is the print silk screened or is there a rubber vinyl feel to it?

nacherluver
by on Jan. 22, 2009 at 8:00 AM

Aw gosh! You guys are so supportive (blushing). Muah! kiss mini

Averill, to answer your question, I don't think they look pixellated at all. Maybe slightly on the blurry side rather than extremely crisp. It's silkscreened right on the shirt, no sticky, tacky feel that will chip off with washings. I tried to get some closeups with  my camera. Hope this helps!

Wow! Once I stuck the pics onto the post I realized how you can actually see the material weave/pattern in them. Really shows the details! (thanks Mom for the uber extended use of your awesome digital camera!).

Truth be told, it looks more real to life in the last of the original pics I posted. The eye does not pick up as much detail as this camera does! Even in the close-up of it :)

averillholistix
by Group Owner on Jan. 22, 2009 at 4:00 PM

Wow, cafepress sure does a great job. I think I'm going to be using them more often.

Thank you, nacher for these AWESOME photos!  (I owe you a PM today, but my day is slammed, so expect it by tomorrow)

I hope more mommies in this group take advantage of the stuff they can get through my store...

Right now, I have an all weather jacket, kind of sporty, that I posted on here, but I put a different logo on it this time.

I will post it again with the new logo shortly; by the end of the day..

PEACE, love and cupcakes.

nacherluver
by on Jan. 30, 2009 at 9:57 AM

I got my t-shirt, now where's yours? Anyone buying any of the awesome products available at our very own store? I know mine is going to keep me motivated! Can't let the mamas down when they're right there working out with you!

Please post any pics of any products you buy and share your shopping experience.

I bought the t-shirt. It came and quick! Was of excellent quality and oh so exciting! Made my day.

Where's yours? :)

veg4animals2006
by on Jan. 31, 2009 at 2:33 PM

I need some workout clothes so I'm going to buy one once I get the moola! Love your poses.. too cute! I

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)