Fitness Focus - Random Acts of Fitness
We are the embassadors of fitness for our friends and family. You all ROCK!
If you're not comfortable with talking to loved ones about the touchy subjects of health and weight loss, you can still help them lead healthier lives by practicing "random acts of fitness." There are dozens of small things you can do every day to make healthy living as easy as possible. Sometimes, you end up helping create good habits without them even realizing it.
And in the true spirit of being a positive force, when you give your time and energy with any of these random acts, you get just as much in return.
Some ideas (in random order of course):
- Make sure you talk to them about other things besides weight loss and fitness.
- Maintain an upbeat attitude.
- Invite them to take part in a fundraiser that supports something important to all of you.
- Get a physical and urge them to do the same.
- Use positive language all the time.
- Be straight up and let them know you're concerned about their health.
- Ask them to help you stay on track.
- Give big, positive attention to changes that are made.
- Coach Jenn
My Goal is to Help YOU Reach YOURS!
Free Fitness Coaching & Great Home Workouts HERE!