Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Flight 315

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:15 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 219 Total Views

I just do not like the new charactors of flight 315. Is it  just me or what? I plain out do not like any of them.

Mitzi

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 11:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
jlizgar
by Member on Apr. 9, 2009 at 7:09 AM

I think that chick that took Sayid, yeah, she is bad bad bad and I think she was sent there on some kind of "mission" by someone, maybe widmore, I dunno but someone sent her to do something bad :(

jdmgirl
by Member on Apr. 9, 2009 at 9:24 PM

You are so right. I know you are about Widmore. What do you all think about Des being shot. He better not die. I will be so upset.

Mitzi

gogogirl79
by Member on Apr. 10, 2009 at 11:35 AM

Yeah, you are right....I feel the same about them. I don't know what it is but, for some reason i don't like them either....I think it's probably due to the fact that they are the newbies perhaps. We are so used to just seeing jack, kate, sawyer and the gang that it kinda feels like they are phasing them out with these new people and it's just not as exciting IMO......

myspace layouts

jdmgirl
by Member on Apr. 14, 2009 at 8:00 PM

You said it Kelly.

Mitzi

kskitchen
by Member on Apr. 16, 2009 at 10:59 AM

Let me ask you guys this- Is the guy that asked Miles last night " What lies beneath the statue" the same one that ask Lapidus the same question on the island????

Karen

jdmgirl
by Member on Apr. 16, 2009 at 11:14 AM

Yes, Yes, Yes! You are good. I think there is a secret passage way under that thing. It only has three toes remember. Numbers are symbolic in this show. I think it maybe a way out.

Mitzi

gogogirl79
by Member on Apr. 18, 2009 at 12:55 PM

Well,,,,,IMO....I don't think it's a way out....due to the fact that...If they wanted to leave..they could. Cause at this point Jack, Kate, and the gang have left. And if they are stuck in 1977 they could still leave...I mean, they would be stuck in 1977. But, they could leave on the sub???

I think if there is a secret passage way underneath the statue. Then, i think it's going to tell them more about the island and why they are there. Honestly, It might be HELL!!!!.....LOL

Just a thought!!!!

myspace layouts

jdmgirl
by Member on Apr. 20, 2009 at 7:29 PM

Kelly,

I bet you are so right by all this. I like how you think? I guess we will find out.

Mitzi

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)