Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MAYA I STILL CANT STAND HER 11/4 episode OMG

Posted by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 5:15 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 276 Total Views

Wow. Did you see the way she lit up when Rick was being a little bitch and taking people down now that he's in power? NOT a good decision. I hate Rick, and I hate Maya. They deserve eachother. Caroline can do better! 

"The truth is not always beautiful, nor beautiful words the truth" - Lao Tzu

by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 5:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Maggie.ames
by GCAC on Nov. 4, 2014 at 6:55 PM

I think Caroline has already done better...Love the new Ridge.

taKENheart
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 9:49 PM

I can't stand her either.  I roll my eyes when she speaks or is on my screen.  I don't like that Caroline even cares anymore after he ran off and slept with Maya immediately.

FireMoonGypsy
by Jimmy's Bar on Nov. 4, 2014 at 9:55 PM

Quoting taKENheart:

I can't stand her either.  I roll my eyes when she speaks or is on my screen.  I don't like that Caroline even cares anymore after he ran off and slept with Maya immediately.

RIGHT?! ! I mean she kissed Ridge a couple times. Not good, but she feels terrible and came clean. Rick IMMEDIATELY jumped on maya without even trying to fix his marriage. GOOD GOD

"The truth is not always beautiful, nor beautiful words the truth" - Lao Tzu

taKENheart
by on Nov. 4, 2014 at 10:11 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting FireMoonGypsy:

Quoting taKENheart:

RIGHT?! ! I mean she kissed Ridge a couple times. Not good, but she feels terrible and came clean. Rick IMMEDIATELY jumped on maya without even trying to fix his marriage. GOOD GOD

I said on another post that Rick hates Ridge more than he loves Caroline.  It was wrong of her but he was too quick to be back in a relationship with Maya.  He makes me sick.

Maggie.ames
by GCAC on Nov. 5, 2014 at 6:43 AM

I think he is a little off. His eyes look funny to me. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)