Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone want to rethink Rick being CEO?

Posted by on Nov. 8, 2014 at 10:47 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 204 Total Views

Rick is a butt kissing baby. He's throws temper tantrums on a daily basis. And no, I don't think he is a Forrester. Sure Eric is his father, but he is a Logan through and through. I also think he is a little too close with his Mama. Brooke is poison to all of her children. Look what she did to Bridget. Won't even mention what she did to her sister. That's the reason Katie is all messed up. I could go on and on but I think you get my drift. Ridge should be CEO. The company was built around the "collection." Rick can't draw. He is a wonderful President, but he knows didly squat about fashioln. Caroline is not up to Ridge's level yet, but she could be if she could work with Ridge. Ridge and Caroline belong together. Their onscreen chemistry is OFF THE CHARTS~!~ I hate to repeat myself, but Eric is a Oaf! Ridge has the shares to take over the company, and I give him credit for not using those shares yet. I wonder how long it will be before he does?

by on Nov. 8, 2014 at 10:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Maggie.ames
by GCAC on Nov. 14, 2014 at 9:26 AM

No one wants to agree with me???

FireMoonGypsy
by Jimmy's Bar on Nov. 15, 2014 at 8:40 PM

I hate Rick. He might be better at the business side of things, but he is a spoiled little shit so even if he is good with numbers he is so whiny and always throws fits he will never be professional. He is throwing Ridge and Caroline through the ringer which is BULL shit, they shared a few kisses and came clean, he immediately hopped into bed with MAYAAAA. Gross gross gross. 

Maggie.ames
by GCAC on Nov. 16, 2014 at 11:24 AM

Gross, I'm not sure that even describes it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)