• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Caroline Stop It!

Posted by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 1:32 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 198 Total Views

UGH, I love Caroline and she needs to walk away from that sniveling, whiny POS "husband" of hers. 

"The truth is not always beautiful, nor beautiful words the truth" - Lao Tzu

by on Jan. 6, 2015 at 1:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
MommyAmes
by Head Admin on Jan. 6, 2015 at 9:42 PM

Yes she does! And she needs to make him and Maya pay!!

Maggie.ames
by GCAC on Jan. 6, 2015 at 11:06 PM

I'm alone in this and I'm very aware of this. I want her with Ridge. IF THE WRITERS IGNORE THE CHEMISTRY BETWEEN THESE TWO PEOPLE THEY ARE FOOLS.  I HAVEN'T SEEN THIS KIND OF CHEMISTRY IN A VERY LONG TIME. AND I'VE NEVER SEEN IT ON B&B~!~ This is not Ronn Moss we are talking about. Of course, that would just put more fuel into the Rick and Ridge feud. But after having Brooke sleep with her sister's husband, I don't see this as any worse. And when she comes back, she'll start sniffing around Bill again. Also, I think she should take Ricky for all he has.

FireMoonGypsy
by Jimmy's Bar on Jan. 7, 2015 at 1:31 PM

You're not alone, I would like Caroline and Ridge together. I haven't watched for years, I read on another post there's something weird about Caroline being named after Ridge's dead wife or something? Is that what happened? I might have read that wrong. 

Quoting Maggie.ames:

I'm alone in this and I'm very aware of this. I want her with Ridge. IF THE WRITERS IGNORE THE CHEMISTRY BETWEEN THESE TWO PEOPLE THEY ARE FOOLS.  I HAVEN'T SEEN THIS KIND OF CHEMISTRY IN A VERY LONG TIME. AND I'VE NEVER SEEN IT ON B&B~!~ This is not Ronn Moss we are talking about. Of course, that would just put more fuel into the Rick and Ridge feud. But after having Brooke sleep with her sister's husband, I don't see this as any worse. And when she comes back, she'll start sniffing around Bill again. Also, I think she should take Ricky for all he has.

"The truth is not always beautiful, nor beautiful words the truth" - Lao Tzu

FireMoonGypsy
by Jimmy's Bar on Jan. 7, 2015 at 1:35 PM

OMG 3 episodes of Rick crying his eyes out. LOYALTY?! She kissed Ridge, he jumped all over MAYA!!!!! 

Maggie.ames
by GCAC on Jan. 7, 2015 at 1:38 PM
1 mom liked this

He was in love with her Aunt...the Aunt she's named after. But, after all Brooke has done, I just don't see a problem with this. Their chemistry is OFF THE CHARTS~!~ I haven't seen that kind of chemistry on ANY OTHER SHOW! The writers would be fools to just ignore that kind of connection. Please stay with me, no one wants them together and I don't understand it. Brooke has played loose and free with this show for years...

MommyAmes
by Head Admin on Jan. 7, 2015 at 1:46 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting FireMoonGypsy:

OMG 3 episodes of Rick crying his eyes out. LOYALTY?! She kissed Ridge, he jumped all over MAYA!!!!! 

I was just about to come post this! What Caroline did doesn't even compare to what Rick did! That punk!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)