• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So Ivy's back..

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2016 at 1:41 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 220 Total Views

How is it that she left America with an Australian accent, and came back from Australia with an American accent? Kinda silly, but I'm glad she's back.

by on Sep. 7, 2016 at 1:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
shelly69
by GCAC on Sep. 7, 2016 at 3:10 PM

No... Quinn is trying to make her loose the accent.... so she is trying to talk American... you know cause Quinn is trying to make her like Steffy so Liam will want Ivy instead of Steffy... Quinns usual manipulations..

SotilSol
by GCAC on Sep. 7, 2016 at 3:46 PM

That's so weird. As if the accent really makes a difference? Liam already dated her with the accent!

Quoting shelly69:

No... Quinn is trying to make her loose the accent.... so she is trying to talk American... you know cause Quinn is trying to make her like Steffy so Liam will want Ivy instead of Steffy... Quinns usual manipulations..

shelly69
by GCAC on Sep. 7, 2016 at 9:48 PM

I know, but she just wants her to be so like Steffy that Liam will want her...you know Quinns usual stupid thinking...

Quoting SotilSol:

That's so weird. As if the accent really makes a difference? Liam already dated her with the accent!

Quoting shelly69:

MommyAmes
by Head Admin on Sep. 7, 2016 at 10:20 PM
I'm glad she's back too! ☺️
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)