Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Looking for mommy friends in the San Diego area

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:58 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 431 Total Views

Hello my name is Lizzi. I am about 3 weeks away from having my first baby. We are having a little girl named Kayden Mae. I am not really all that new to the area but kind of am. I actually moved to SO CAL in June with my lovely Fiancee Bennett. Soon after getting here, got a huge surprise and found out that we would be having a baby, as excited as I am to be a mommy, being pregnant has definitely made it hard to go out and make friends. I am originally from Illinois and have pretty much no one here other then Bennett, his family, and his friends, but no one pregnant or that has children of their own so it makes getting on the same level kind of difficult especially when most of them just want to party and I cant. So I am posting this in hopes that I can meet some other women in the area that would hopefully be on the same level as me. I dont have an issue with people that party or anything its just not something I can do untill the baby is here and when she is old enough for me to be away for a while. I am a really down to earth person and can get a long with anyone. If you would want to be friends please reply or message me, I would love to have anyone to talk to because being thousands of miles away from all my family and friends... and not really knowing anyone here definitely makes for a lonely life. 

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
newStepmom05
by New Member on May. 28, 2012 at 3:50 PM

welcome to San Diego! :) 

And congrats on the new baby! 

Chloesmom2004
by New Member on May. 20, 2013 at 7:03 PM

hey. Saw your post...I'm not new to San Diego, but I don't have many friends either. I have two girls and go to school and work so going out isn't an option a lot either. WOuld be nice to just have one to hang out with, talk to...play dates etc. if you're interested let me know

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)