Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm Back! (3 New Updates!)

Posted by on Mar. 17, 2010 at 4:54 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 684 Total Views

#1 (from Aiden's cousin that I spoke to in a resturaunt): She said the boys are getting so big & look great! Steve does not have either child, because the family ruled against it & they felt he couldn't provide them with the proper care.

#2 (anonymous family friend): Aiden was adopted by a doctor & his wife, who has a few other disabled children. He is very loved & happy. Xander is still with a family member, from my understanding, possibly living in Florida. Aiden is blind & is severely handicapped, and may only have the adult mentality of a 3 year old. I was also told that their father, Phillip Waller, is already out of jail. I no longer have any contact with their grandparents, but I did e-mail Steve a few days ago (which is why I didn't update sooner, because I was hoping he would respond).

#3 (one of Tina's inmates): She says that Tina would always lie about the reason she was in prison, but some people knew otherwise & she would get beaten up. After this inmate was released, she saw what really happened & wrote her a letter. She never received a reply. It MAY be because she still has a GAG order & is not allowed to speak of it? She says that she will try writing her again...DECEMBER 2009.

~Brandi Davis Scruggs,

Birth Doula & Aspiring Midwife.

www.myspace.com/aspiringmidwife06

by on Mar. 17, 2010 at 4:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
MaryJane849
by Member on Mar. 18, 2010 at 9:45 AM

I am happy to know that both boys are loved and are being well taken care of, but I am so sad that Aiden is blind and handicapped.

Thanks for the update, your boys are beautiful.

JustCJ
by on Mar. 19, 2010 at 5:04 PM

Good the more people who get wind of what that bitch did the better I say!!!  Where's she at?  I am sure there are plenty of lonely women in the correctional institute who would love penpals.  Oh I am so happy Aiden is loved and takin care of <3 so sad he was robbed of a normal life.

KymmiW
by Member on Mar. 20, 2010 at 3:13 PM

Oh my Goodness I am so happy to hear an update. It's so nice to hear the boys are loved and taken care of. It is so sad to think Aiden was not born with these disabilities, they were forced upon him by his own mother- the 1 person in the world who is supposed to protect him and love him.. Are the boys able to see eachother at all?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)