Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Question for Starlightgirl...

Posted by on Feb. 22, 2008 at 9:56 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 801 Total Views
Since you are family, have you been able to see Aiden?  If you have, I just wanted to know if he was smiling at all.  I never hear in any of the updates that he's smiling, and it would just melt my heart if I knew that he was able to do that. 
Thanks for keeping us posted on everything, we all are so emotionally attached to Aiden, and we appreciate all that you do.
by on Feb. 22, 2008 at 9:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
starlightgirl79
by Member on Feb. 23, 2008 at 2:14 AM
I haven't been able to see him :( I have 4 kids of my own and live way over in Wisconsin. I wish I could beable to say that I have seen him smile and laugh and play like boys his age are suppose :(
SYSTERANGEL2
by Member on Feb. 23, 2008 at 11:13 AM
I'm doing what I can around my area to get Aiden's story out there.  I'm praying for him constantly and as soon as I get a good paying job his buttons, magnets ect will be bought by me so that way his story will never be forgotten.

Rhonda
M_Ramirez57
by Member on Feb. 24, 2008 at 12:46 AM
starlight do you speak to his family who were not involved but are close to him???? do you know if anyone wants custody of aiden?

"I carried you under my heart"

starlightgirl79
by Member on Feb. 24, 2008 at 3:41 PM
The only people from Phillips family I talk to is his mother and her sisters. They would all love to have AIden but I'm not sure what they are going to do about it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)