Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

tina's myspace link

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2008 at 10:29 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 1043 Total Views
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
summerskye3181
by Member on Mar. 4, 2008 at 11:06 PM
Like I said in another group, this girl must be on her friends list!
heather_19
by on Mar. 4, 2008 at 11:06 PM
it is set to private
summerskye3181
by Member on Mar. 4, 2008 at 11:13 PM
Also,  this peachsweetness is relatively new to cafemom! She has no info on her page whatsoever! I looked and her profile had only been viewed 8 times! She is a joker!
3littleones852
by Member on Mar. 5, 2008 at 12:16 PM
well. even though she can't read her myspace... I sent her a message.... and it wasn't too nice
KierstynsMom
by on Mar. 5, 2008 at 12:22 PM
And she is ONLY in prayin for aidens group... Hmm.. Ladies what's going on
ALiLBabyPHAT18
by Group Owner on Mar. 5, 2008 at 1:15 PM
The subject of Tina's MySpace & CafeMom profiles have already been established...yes, you have to be "friends" with Tina in order to view her MySpace, and I am/was also one of her "MySpace Friends"...that's how I get access to her info. & pictures, too! I don't think anyone has to "worry" about peachsweetness...she added 3 photos, calling Aiden's parent's horrible, saying Tina should rot & is obviously ALL for Aiden! Please ladies, let's not be so quick to judge & jump to conclusions, let's welcome the new member! She is just another Aiden supporter like the rest of us! Give her the benefit of the doubt...THANKS FOR JOINING, PEACHSWEETNESS!

april2208
by Member on Mar. 25, 2008 at 3:15 PM
No you dont have to worry about her...I know her too...shes uset about the whole situation....no worries
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)