Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pictures of Tina and Aiden

Posted by on Mar. 5, 2008 at 2:40 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 478 Total Views
There are a lot of pictures of Tina and Aiden on this myspace page. Looking at the pictures only confuses me more as to how she could harm such a beautiful child.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=41551540

Not sure if the link will work, but if you go to Tina's dads myspace page and look at the top friends, choose the one that saids, Please Pray For Aiden..i love you aiden pants, it will take you to the page, she is one of Tina's best friends.
Karen
by on Mar. 5, 2008 at 2:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Tears99
by on Mar. 6, 2008 at 12:27 PM
My grandmother has tought all her kids and her kids tought their kids that children do as they see. They grow up doing as they see their whole lives. I wonder if Tina was a victim of abuse growing up. There is absolutely no reason to harm a child or anyone else for that matter. Im not trying to lay the blame on anyone else but it does make me wonder.
KierstynsMom
by on Mar. 6, 2008 at 2:42 PM
Hmm So many pics.. I wonder what that girl thinks about what tina did??
april2208
by Member on Mar. 25, 2008 at 3:02 PM
That girl...is appalled by what happened and is hurt that her "friend" could do this...but she still keeps in contact with the family and shows her support for aiden as well....
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)