Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

tinas myspace

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2008 at 1:08 AM
  • 32 Replies
  • 1677 Total Views
i know there was a previouspost but i was searching her name and found one i think if you search her name it is the secone page the pic is of her at her court date i dont think taht it is real i guess it could be but on her info where it asks about kids it says i dont want kids. and how she is in jail for 21 years but hope to get out in 15 on "good behavior" i will try posting the link in a minute.  http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=123660004  see if taht works
by on Mar. 6, 2008 at 1:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
andrea515
by on Mar. 6, 2008 at 1:16 AM
I just went and looked at it and it does look like her.Who the hell would put a pic of themselves in hand cuffs going to jail on their my-space.Also if that is her why the hell does she have a my-space?Gee real tough punishment.
mama2my4
by Member on Mar. 6, 2008 at 1:19 AM
To me it looked like a fake profile with someone mocking her. I personally dot think its funny JIMO. There are some sick people out there
motomom1210
by on Mar. 6, 2008 at 1:21 AM
That's her alright. Do you think someone made that page up without her consent? OR......is she an attention whore out looking for sympathy or drama? Who knows. I want her to get the bad publicity she deserves. I can't imagine what those inmates will do to her when they find out what she did. Child conviction crimes will get you "married" in prison quicker than you can say "oops, I dropped the soap!!

Pray for Baby Aiden. For he IS God's little miracle!! We love you Aiden!

meez.gif picture by TagzObsessed

andrea515
by on Mar. 6, 2008 at 1:28 AM
Well said!
Quoting motomom1210:

That's her alright. Do you think someone made that page up without her consent? OR......is she an attention whore out looking for sympathy or drama? Who knows. I want her to get the bad publicity she deserves. I can't imagine what those inmates will do to her when they find out what she did. Child conviction crimes will get you "married" in prison quicker than you can say "oops, I dropped the soap!!
andrea515
by on Mar. 6, 2008 at 1:35 AM
I just went back and looked again then went and looked at her 2nd frinds profile and on her frinds list is Aiden on page 8 and page 9.Go check it out.
MaryJane849
by Member on Mar. 6, 2008 at 9:11 AM
I agree with you mama2my4,
I think it is a fake and I also do not find it funny, she already has a myspace page, why would she create another one, this situation is serious and stupid stuff like this is not funny, we need to focus on those little boys, and stop being immature.

Karen
momfor2ndtime27
by Member on Mar. 6, 2008 at 12:29 PM
I think its fake,this will be the last thing on her mind( to have a myspace)JIMO
ALiLBabyPHAT18
by Group Owner on Mar. 6, 2008 at 12:40 PM
OMG...who the hell made that??? That is cRaZy! Surely it's not actually her...I seriously doubt they get internet access in prison...I think it is just someone making fun of her...it's kinda funny, but at the same time, VERY disturbing... Thanks for posting...I'm gunna message "her"...

KierstynsMom
by on Mar. 6, 2008 at 2:34 PM

Quoting ALiLBabyPHAT18:

OMG...who the hell made that??? That is cRaZy! Surely it's not actually her...I seriously doubt they get internet access in prison...I think it is just someone making fun of her...it's kinda funny, but at the same time, VERY disturbing... Thanks for posting...I'm gunna message "her"...

Let us know if you find out who it really is... I.ve heard that some prisons get internet access. So you never know
 I Love My Family!!!
andrea515
by on Mar. 6, 2008 at 4:15 PM
I went on her page and messaged her I asked if it was really her or if someone was playing a sick joke and she or someone messaged me back and said "yes it's really me.For those of you that don't think that they would get the Internet in prison think again.They get everything handed to them.I also don't think that getting a myspace would be the last thing on her mind.She obviously isn't all their and abused her child more then once I don't think she has a whole lot on her mind.
Quoting zebbyzebby06:

i know there was a previouspost but i was searching her name and found one i think if you search her name it is the secone page the pic is of her at her court date i dont think taht it is real i guess it could be but on her info where it asks about kids it says i dont want kids. and how she is in jail for 21 years but hope to get out in 15 on "good behavior" i will try posting the link in a minute.  http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=123660004  see if taht works
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)