Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I hope she gets whats coming to her in prison!!

Posted by on Mar. 10, 2008 at 1:57 PM
  • 16 Replies
  • 461 Total Views
I wonder how Tina's life in prison will be lol!! I told my boyfriend she got 21 years so far.. and when i dont him what for he was like oh those ladies are gona rip her apart!! There are (some) ladies in there who are there for dumb things and cannot even see their kids.. and would love to just hold their kids and be with them and would never hurt them.. I hope they all find out what she did to Aiden and Baby Waller and they do the same to her!! maybe they should tie her sick ass up and duck tape her mouth and beat her!! show her what it feels like!! sorry to be so rude but i think that bitch should die in prison!! and i hope she gets whats coming to her in there!! and same with the father!! even if he didnt hurt him himself he hurt him by covering up for her!! JMO!!
by on Mar. 10, 2008 at 1:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Noahsmom32825
by Member on Mar. 10, 2008 at 2:06 PM
i agree with u. i feel like commiting a crime so i could go to prison just to beat her ass. sorry for being mean but it breaks my heart what she did to sweet little aiden. i can't stop thinking about him.
homeysgurl1
by on Mar. 10, 2008 at 2:07 PM
agreed~
moi-momma
by on Mar. 10, 2008 at 2:15 PM

Quoting homeysgurl1:

agreed~

Ditto
Hazels_Mommy647
by Member on Mar. 10, 2008 at 2:28 PM

Quoting Noahsmom32825:

i agree with u. i feel like commiting a crime so i could go to prison just to beat her ass. sorry for being mean but it breaks my heart what she did to sweet little aiden. i can't stop thinking about him.
Niether can I!!! I think about these boys all the time!! i cant believe she would do such a thing!! I look at my DD and i could never do that to her, and when i look in her eyes she is always so happy and I think how Adien must have been so sad, hurt, and lost!! Every baby needs a good Moomy to love them and cuddle them... and that she was not!!
3littleones852
by Member on Mar. 10, 2008 at 2:37 PM

Quoting Hazels_Mommy647:

Quoting Noahsmom32825:

Niether can I!!! I think about these boys all the time!! i cant believe she would do such a thing!! I look at my DD and i could never do that to her, and when i look in her eyes she is always so happy and I think how Adien must have been so sad, hurt, and lost!! Every baby needs a good Moomy to love them and cuddle them... and that she was not!!
same here... I think about the boys so much, and I look at my girls, and couldn't imagine how so one could do that...
ALiLBabyPHAT18
by Group Owner on Mar. 10, 2008 at 2:45 PM
She & Phillip are both facing 20 years in prison for EACH charge...and they both have like 5 different charges...that means, 100 years in prison, plus 21 more for Tina...but, IF they are elligible for parole, they will only have to serve 1/3 of that sentence...you do the math...

MaryJane849
by Member on Mar. 10, 2008 at 2:50 PM
I did read in the Effingham now paper that for the first offense, Tina may be eligible for parole after 7 years. For good behavior.
Karen
Hazels_Mommy647
by Member on Mar. 10, 2008 at 3:00 PM

Quoting MaryJane849:

I did read in the Effingham now paper that for the first offense, Tina may be eligible for parole after 7 years. For good behavior.

WHAT>?!?!?!?!? HELL NO!! THATS JUST FUCKED UP!! AFTER WHAT SHE DID SHE SHOULD ROT IN JAIL!! I HOPE SHE NEVER GETS OUT!!
Hazels_Mommy647
by Member on Mar. 10, 2008 at 3:02 PM

Quoting ALiLBabyPHAT18:

She & Phillip are both facing 20 years in prison for EACH charge...and they both have like 5 different charges...that means, 100 years in prison, plus 21 more for Tina...but, IF they are elligible for parole, they will only have to serve 1/3 of that sentence...you do the math...

WELL I HOPE HOWEVER LONG THEY END UP SPENDING IN PRISON, THAT IT IS LONG ENOUGH FOR BOTH BOYS TO BE OVER 18 SO THAT WAY THEY CAN CHOOSE IF THEY WANT TO SEE THEM OR NOT.. AND NOT BE MADE TOO.. YA KNOW??
ALiLBabyPHAT18
by Group Owner on Mar. 10, 2008 at 3:04 PM
Yeah, but because this case is SO big, considering WHAT she did to him, and the fact that she did it AGAIN, they said that she "MIGHT" be elligible for parole, IF they feel she deserves it...and I know if they grant her that it will outrage SO many people...so, I doubt it'll happen...plus, that is just for her first offense, so let's just say she may be elligible in about 35 years, after she is convicted for abusing him in January...she'll be about 55 then...she ain't comin' out anytime soon, I can promise you that!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN