Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I hope she gets whats coming to her in prison!!

I wonder how Tina's life in prison will be lol!! I told my boyfriend she got 21 years so far.. and when i dont him what for he was like oh those ladies are gona rip her apart!! There are (some) ladies in there who are there for dumb things and cannot even see their kids.. and would love to just hold their kids and be with them and would never hurt them.. I hope they all find out what she did to Aiden and Baby Waller and they do the same to her!! maybe they should tie her sick ass up and duck tape her mouth and beat her!! show her what it feels like!! sorry to be so rude but i think that bitch should die in prison!! and i hope she gets whats coming to her in there!! and same with the father!! even if he didnt hurt him himself he hurt him by covering up for her!! JMO!!
by on Mar. 10, 2008 at 1:57 PM
Replies (11-16):
Hazels_Mommy647
by Member on Mar. 10, 2008 at 3:37 PM

Quoting ALiLBabyPHAT18:

Yeah, but because this case is SO big, considering WHAT she did to him, and the fact that she did it AGAIN, they said that she "MIGHT" be elligible for parole, IF they feel she deserves it...and I know if they grant her that it will outrage SO many people...so, I doubt it'll happen...plus, that is just for her first offense, so let's just say she may be elligible in about 35 years, after she is convicted for abusing him in January...she'll be about 55 then...she ain't comin' out anytime soon, I can promise you that!

Well thats is great to hear!! like i said i just hope those boys are grown when she gets out.. if she makes it in there...
Jen2190620
by on Mar. 14, 2008 at 11:43 AM
i am glad to tell you, that in prison, the #1 NO NO crime in there for all the inmates, is ANY harm to a child!!! inmates do not like that!!! they will take any and all necessities (sp?) to kill the person who has done any bodily harm to a child!!!!  some prison guards will even turn there backs on it and walk way!!!!
 i know this for a fact, due to having family and friends as prison guards/sherrifs and also i know a few people that are or were in prison!!!

ALiLBabyPHAT18
by Group Owner on Mar. 14, 2008 at 12:05 PM
Yep, AND she's in a *B A D* woman's prison in Atlanta!

cagedbeauties
by on Mar. 14, 2008 at 12:06 PM

Quoting Noahsmom32825:

i agree with u. i feel like commiting a crime so i could go to prison just to beat her ass. sorry for being mean but it breaks my heart what she did to sweet little aiden. i can't stop thinking about him.
girl tell it.......I would love to unleash some evil ass whoopin on her.......

God's Better Idea had a better ideaFUNNYSweetTartIcon.gif Sweet Tart image by Rekka

Hazels_Mommy647
by Member on Mar. 14, 2008 at 2:53 PM

Quoting Jen2190620:

i am glad to tell you, that in prison, the #1 NO NO crime in there for all the inmates, is ANY harm to a child!!! inmates do not like that!!! they will take any and all necessities (sp?) to kill the person who has done any bodily harm to a child!!!!  some prison guards will even turn there backs on it and walk way!!!!
 i know this for a fact, due to having family and friends as prison guards/sherrifs and also i know a few people that are or were in prison!!!

YES I KNOW ME TOO!! LOL AND THATS WHY MY BF'S FIRST RESPONSE WAS " THEY ARE GONA RIP HER APART IN THERE!! " LOL AND LIKE I SAID THERE ARE MOMS IN THERE THAT HAVE KIDS AND WOULD NEVER HURT THEM, THOSE ARE THE ONES WHO WILL LET HER HAVE IT!! LOL HAHAHA ALL I CAN DO IS LAUGH BECAUSE THATS WHAT THAT EVIL BITCH GETS!! SORRY FOR MY LANGUAGE..
NUT31326
by New Member on Mar. 19, 2008 at 9:00 AM
I totally agree with you on every point I hope she gets beat sensless in prison just for the simple fact that she has no remorse what so ever for what she did
Trish mom of 2 beautiful angels.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)