Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Info on the hearing. From myspace page.

Posted by on Mar. 10, 2008 at 8:21 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 182 Total Views
I dont know if anyone posted this but just in case i'll copy and paste it. It's a bulletin post from the myspace page dedicated to him. www.myspace.com/aidenwaller

Hearing Update....kinda
Category: Life

Just to let everyone know...today was Aidens placement hearing(Mar 10) at Effingham County courthouse...Judge Peed closed the hearing to press and public...Therefore Grammy(Kim), Poppa(Steve), Nana(Jennifer), and Nanajoy (Joyce) were there. Each had their turn to speak with the judge and express their feelings on the situation. Joyce spoke with the judge and then Kim...but NO decision was made =[ So at this point it is a sit and wait situation ...=[ Although, they may have more highlights on the news tonight at 6 WSAV states. Please keep BOTH the boys in your prayers.

Also today, nothing has been released on new baby Waller....BUT we DO know that he is healthy ! YAY!

As far as Aidens progression goes...its a slow moving process for now...but thats good for him. He is doing very well with the rehab and physical therapy. Hes a HUNGRY boy....loves to eat =] His release date is still unknown at this point. This is due to the fact that 1 they like the fact that hes doing so well in PT and 2 his placement is still undecided....KEEP praying is all we ask!

Just wanted to say thanks for everyones support and prayers and God Bless each and every one of you. Keep the encouraging words coming and the negativity away! Thank you thank you thank you.....it makes the situation a little easier. God Bless and take care...

Oh and by the way Ill have an address in the am...for anyone who wants to send more items to Aiden ,whether it be in general or birthday...or for the new little guy too! =] (We have upgraded to a PO BOX) =]

"I carried you under my heart"

by on Mar. 10, 2008 at 8:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)