Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you think that Tina was jealous of Aiden

Posted by on Mar. 13, 2008 at 4:10 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 601 Total Views
Do you think that Tina was jealous of Aiden because of all the attention that he was getting, like when starlite said that Tina's mom told her that she loved Aiden more than her or her brother, or was she just plain nuts?
Karen
by on Mar. 13, 2008 at 4:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
DiamondButerfly
by on Mar. 13, 2008 at 4:11 PM
*UNEQUIVOCAL* YES!!!!

ALiLBabyPHAT18
by Group Owner on Mar. 13, 2008 at 4:26 PM
Maybe to an extent, but I do believe that she has mental issues, and also she had stated that she "thought Aiden hated her"...

juliesmom818
by on Mar. 13, 2008 at 5:34 PM

I DON'T THINK THAT BABIES CAN HATE, THEY CAN DISLIKE SOMETHING OR SOMEONE, AIDEN WAS SCARED OF HER AND SHE TOOK IT AS HE DID'NT LIKE HER I WONDER WHY?? DAH.  I HOPE SHE GET'S  ALL THE HELP THAT SHE NEED'S WHILE SHE IS IN PRISON,SHE'LL NEED SOMETHING TO DO WHILE THERE.  SO HOW IS AIDEN DOING?
happe2day
by Member on Mar. 13, 2008 at 5:37 PM
when my son was born a year ago there were times i thought he didnt like me either cuz he just wouldnt calm down when i held him but would when daddy held him but that didnt make me give up and beat him i just kept trying and trying to show him all the way that i love him and try to comfort him. i think she was just a sick girl that didnt know what to do and lost it when there was no one to help her out. she def deserves what she gets for sure i knwo for a fact aht the women in the prison will give it to her good for what she has done.

THUNDER CUNTS UNITE!! HOOO

REESESMOMMY6407
by New Member on Mar. 13, 2008 at 5:42 PM
i think she is  just severly messed up.i mean to think a  baby hated you is beyond me but to be jelous is even more messed up.i think she is a stupid bit*h that if i could get ahold of for just 5 minutes she would be dead sorry but it's true either way she deserves everything and more that comes her way.
hannahelizabeth
by Member on Mar. 14, 2008 at 11:42 AM

Quoting ALiLBabyPHAT18:

Maybe to an extent, but I do believe that she has mental issues, and also she had stated that she "thought Aiden hated her"...

babies cant hate they are helpless and defenseless
ALiLBabyPHAT18
by Group Owner on Mar. 14, 2008 at 11:59 AM
I know that, but obviously she doesn't...look what she did to him!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)