Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

PHILLIP'S HEARING

Posted by on Mar. 14, 2008 at 12:35 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 367 Total Views

March 13, 2008 - Thursday

Phillip Waller’s Bond Hearing
Category: Life

(WTOC) - Phillip Waller, Aiden Waller’s father, went before a judge in Effingham County this morning, seeking bond in the child abuse case against him.

Waller was jailed in Effingham County in January on charges of cruelty to a child. He was later moved to the Scenen County jail.

Today Judge Gates Pede denied bond and sent his case to a Superior Court grand jury.

The next meeting of the grand jury in Effingham County takes place Monday, March 17.

SORRY, I PULLED THIS OFF OF AIDEN'S MYSPACE. I DIDN'T SEE IT POSTED ALREADY.

I HAVE TO SAY THOUGH, THAT PEOPLE WERE POSTING THAT HE SHOULD ROT IN JAIL AS WELL FOR NOT HAVING REPORTED IT (WHICH I TOTALLY AGREE!) BUT....WHAT ABOUT EVERYONE ESLE THAT KNEW AND DID NOTHING?!?!?  SUCH AS MR. STEVE AND TINA'S MOM. I AM AWARE THAT TINA'S MOM IS ONE OF THE ONES THAT FIRST SAID SOMETHING....BUT HOW MANY BRUISES LATER WAS THIS?!?!?!?!?

SORRY...JUST NEEDED TO VENT AS WEL....
by on Mar. 14, 2008 at 12:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
moi-momma
by on Mar. 14, 2008 at 12:38 PM
Just a note...
Tina's mom hasn't seen baby Aiden for a long time.  Tina kept him from her mother after her mother turned her in for the abuse...  I may be mistaken but that is what I have read over and over again.
BISCUIT03
by on Mar. 14, 2008 at 1:56 PM
RIGHT....SO SHE ESPECIALLY, KNOWING WHAT HAS HAPPENED IN THE PAST, SHOULD HAVE BEEN ONE OF THE FIRST PEOPLE CHECKING IN ON HIM.  "SHOW UP UNEXPECTEDLY"!!!!  I JUST DON'T GET IT!

Quoting moi-momma:

Just a note...
Tina's mom hasn't seen baby Aiden for a long time.  Tina kept him from her mother after her mother turned her in for the abuse...  I may be mistaken but that is what I have read over and over again.

MRS.MOMMYHAVARD
by Member on Mar. 14, 2008 at 3:25 PM
I totally agree with you. If Tina kept the mom way, that would show me A BIG RED FLAG right there. Well okay, I kno she hates her mom by that point for turning her in but the mom SHOULD have kept checking no matter what. And if she still couldnt see him then she should of call CPS and be like I dont think something is right, Check the baby. But no. So I dont get why people are like oh the kids should go to family because in my eyes they didnt do nothing to help make sure it didnt happen again. Its not like they didnt kno to begin with. Now if that was the case then I would understand but they knew.
Quoting BISCUIT03:

RIGHT....SO SHE ESPECIALLY, KNOWING WHAT HAS HAPPENED IN THE PAST, SHOULD HAVE BEEN ONE OF THE FIRST PEOPLE CHECKING IN ON HIM.  "SHOW UP UNEXPECTEDLY"!!!!  I JUST DON'T GET IT!

Quoting moi-momma:

Just a note...
ALiLBabyPHAT18
by Group Owner on Mar. 14, 2008 at 5:05 PM
I agree...there are a lot of people that allowed this to happen to Aiden...her father trusted her too much, her mother didn't check up on them, the judge just "slapped" her on the hand for her first offense, DFACS returned Aiden, and the social worker wasn't doing her job...BUT, at the same time, the past is the past, and this whole family (especially Aiden) is suffering because of it! These people are blaming themselves each & every day, and most have already admitted their faults...you must truely put yourself in their shoes to understand, and we have to all learn how to forgive! I am still unsure of what is in the boys's best interests...part of me says adoption, part of me says family...but EITHER WAY, they are at risk! Let's just keep praying...I know the judge has both boys best interest in mind, so let's just hope that the Lords will be done, whatever that is...we have to have faith & trust that these boys are going to be safe, happy & loved!

BISCUIT03
by on Mar. 14, 2008 at 5:23 PM
SO WHEN IS AIDEN'S NEXT HEARING? DO YOU KNOW? AND WHAT ABOUT THE BABY, WILL HIS HEARING BE SEPERATE OR WILL THE JUDGE COMBINE THE BOYS' HEARINGS TO "SAVE TIME" FOR THE FAMILY'S SAKE? OR CAN YOU SAY?
ALiLBabyPHAT18
by Group Owner on Mar. 14, 2008 at 5:32 PM

Don't know & can't say...sorry...

daisie
by on Mar. 15, 2008 at 1:11 AM

Quoting ALiLBabyPHAT18:

I agree...there are a lot of people that allowed this to happen to Aiden...her father trusted her too much, her mother didn't check up on them, the judge just "slapped" her on the handĀ for her first offense, DFACS returned Aiden, and the social worker wasn't doing her job...BUT, at the same time, the past is the past, and this whole family (especially Aiden) is suffering because of it! These people are blaming themselves each & every day, and most have already admitted their faults...you must truely put yourself in their shoes to understand, and we have to all learn how to forgive! I am still unsure of what is in the boys's best interests...part of me says adoption, part of me says family...but EITHER WAY, they are at risk! Let's just keep praying...I know the judge has both boys best interest in mind, so let's just hope that the Lords will be done, whatever that is...we have to have faith & trust that these boys are going to be safe, happy & loved!

I'm happy they've acknowledge their faults. That's the first step to repentance. Now they need to pray and ask God to rebuild their home and to replace the joy they've allowed the enemy to steal from them.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN