Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New Mug shot of Tina

Posted by   + Show Post
There is a new mug shot of Tina if anyone is interested, I wish that I could copy and paste, but if you go to www.dcor.state.ga.us, and click at the top where it saids offender search, then for the last name put in Richards and first name Tina then keep clicking next it will appear. All I can say is whoa and wow. It has her max possible release date in 2028. The sad part to me is how much she looks like Aiden (to me) in this picture.
Karen
by on Mar. 17, 2008 at 11:17 AM
Replies (11-16):
daisie
by on Mar. 18, 2008 at 1:07 AM

Quoting ALiLBabyPHAT18:

What I don't get is why it's blank under her weight, height, eye color, hair color & tattoos...she DOES have a tattoo on her shoulder blade with a baby angel floating on a cloud with "Aiden" name in the cloud...(was she intending on killing him? Because that sounds like a memorial tattoo to me!) But yeah, she does resemble Aiden in this pic, but he still looks like Phillip!
There are alot of things that baffle me about this girl.  I've pondered on that thought several times and thought  perhaphs she was intending on drowning him and that's when she fell in the tub. Honest to God I feel so sorry for this family that they are missing out on  the beauty of parenting. I have not stopped praying for them. 
hunny72
by Member on Mar. 18, 2008 at 1:59 AM
WHAT THE HELL WAS PHILLIP DOING WITH HER IN THE FIRST PLACE????? SHE IS FU**ING UGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ALiLBabyPHAT18
by Group Owner on Mar. 18, 2008 at 9:50 AM

Quote:

There are alot of things that baffle me about this girl.  I've pondered on that thought several times and thought  perhaphs she was intending on drowning him and that's when she fell in the tub. And also in Cassidy's space, she posted a comment reffering  to Aiden as a "SHE" twice. I found that to be so offensive that tears came down my eyes. Honest to God I feel so sorry for this family that they are missing out on  the beauty of parenting. I have not stopped praying for them. 
No, she never did "fall with him while getting into the bathtub"...when EMS arrived, both her & Aiden were completely DRY! She just said that as a lie, hoping to not get 'in trouble' again...but yeah, the very first day Aiden's story was on the news, I thought about her possibly trying to drown him, too, until I found out that it was a total LIE! She could care less about her sons...she has no remorse! She needs serious phsycological HELP! Can you copy & paste that comment about Aiden on Cassidy's MySpace? 'Cuz I can't find it...(just remember, she has a daughter, too...maybe she was referring to her or maybe even Tina? I don't know!) As for visitation, her parents come and visit her every now & then, but no one is allowed to speak of the boys or anything about what happened, or the case...

This is Tina's graduation picture...she looked like this until
she had Aiden, and then I noticed she started to "let herself
go"...I always thought she was the prettiest redhead...

daisie
by on Mar. 18, 2008 at 2:44 PM

Quoting ALiLBabyPHAT18:

Quote:

There are alot of things that baffle me about this girl.  I've pondered on that thought several times and thought  perhaphs she was intending on drowning him and that's when she fell in the tub. And also in Cassidy's space, she posted a comment reffering  to Aiden as a "SHE" twice. I found that to be so offensive that tears came down my eyes. Honest to God I feel so sorry for this family that they are missing out on  the beauty of parenting. I have not stopped praying for them. 
No, she never did "fall with him while getting into the bathtub"...when EMS arrived, both her & Aiden were completely DRY! She just said that as a lie, hoping to not get 'in trouble' again...but yeah, the very first day Aiden's story was on the news, I thought about her possibly trying to drown him, too, until I found out that it was a total LIE! She could care less about her sons...she has no remorse! She needs serious phsycological HELP! Can you copy & paste that comment about Aiden on Cassidy's MySpace? 'Cuz I can't find it...(just remember, she has a daughter, too...maybe she was referring to her or maybe even Tina? I don't know!) As for visitation, her parents come and visit her every now & then, but no one is allowed to speak of the boys or anything about what happened, or the case...

This is Tina's graduation picture...she looked like this until
she had Aiden, and then I noticed she started to "let herself
go"...I always thought she was the prettiest redhead...
Sorry, you stand correct. I reread her post and did make a mistake. She was referring to her neice. I guess I got offended for no reason. I did delete the other reply I made on this so that I wont cause any new issues in this group. Yes she is very pretty, maybe she wasn't ready to become a parent. Alot of times people see babies as cute little dolls that you can dress up and show off, until the reality strikes them that those "dolls" have needs like we do and they speak a different language than we do. When her reality struck her, she should have been responsible enough to know it was too much for her to "scream" for help. Tell the judge she's not ready yet and to leave Aiden with her father for now. The judge would understand and  people would have more respect for her. That's what I would have done instead of crushing myself with a responsibility too heavy to carry to the point of torturing an innocent little angel. I don't understand this young lady nor her boyfriend.
lovemymichael
by Member on Mar. 19, 2008 at 10:40 PM
i think these things too, and also how she feels about just having another baby and not even getting to see him! 
Quoting Hazels_Mommy647:

I wonder when this one was taken.. when she got to the prison?? she looks like shit.. lol I wonder what she thinking in there?? i wonder if she even cares about what she did to her son.. Has anyone in her family visited her? i wonder what she has to say for herself now?? not that anything she says would make a difference.. i just wonder whats going thru her mind.. (Can u imagine what she says when people ask whats she's in for??) I dont know these are just things that run thru my head...
Tinabwa
by on Mar. 19, 2008 at 11:11 PM
Rest assue ladies that SHE is and will get hers in prison! Inmates do NOT take child abusers of child killers lightly, she has to not only answer to God himself but the people she now lives with!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)