Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Aiden's Story...

Posted by on Mar. 19, 2008 at 1:52 AM
  • 40 Replies
  • 3961 Total Views
by on Mar. 19, 2008 at 1:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
navywife26
by Member on Mar. 19, 2008 at 2:54 AM
Thanks for the video, I love the part where Aiden is smiling and jumping. I pray he will get to do that again soon.
DaelynRae
by on Mar. 19, 2008 at 9:18 AM
Is this the new video, featuring the 911 call???
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLmCb_rOyyo 

That is so sad!!!!  It was sad watching the other ones, but w/ the 911 call it just sickens me, hearing her voice and her trying to lie!!!  You did a great job w/ all the videos!  I've got tears flowing out of my eyes now.  Was that your voice in the part about supporting Aiden?

ALiLBabyPHAT18
by Group Owner on Mar. 19, 2008 at 9:28 AM
Yeah, that's me-- I tried to feature some news clips, but most have already been deleted from the websites, but there are two that "Aiden" put on MySpaceTV, so I just decided to record them & fit them in...I really wanted more video footage, like Tina in court & there WAS even an actual video on WTOC.com of Aiden being airlifted in the helicopter...but, they deleted it! I should have done it a long time ago, but at least I got the most important one, and that's of Aiden smiling! I just HAD to add that in there! Thanks!

DaelynRae
by on Mar. 19, 2008 at 10:49 AM

Quoting ALiLBabyPHAT18:

Yeah, that's me-- I tried to feature some news clips, but most have already been deleted from the websites, but there are two that "Aiden" put on MySpaceTV, so I just decided to record them & fit them in...I really wanted more video footage, like Tina in court & there WAS even an actual video on WTOC.com of Aiden being airlifted in the helicopter...but, they deleted it! I should have done it a long time ago, but at least I got the most important one, and that's of Aiden smiling! I just HAD to add that in there! Thanks!

You did a spectacular job!!!  Thanks so much for sharing!  I think I remember seeing the one of him being airlifted.  Yes!!!  I absolutely agree!  The best ones are the ones of him smiling!  It's nice to see those!  I LOVE that smile of his!!!

BISCUIT03
by on Mar. 19, 2008 at 11:59 AM
AWESOME...LOVED IT!
mattbabysmom
by on Mar. 19, 2008 at 6:27 PM
I think that was your best video yet!! Seeing that smile just melted my heart. God bless you ALiLBabyPHAT18, and your family!! Prayers and good thoughts to Aiden and baby Waller!!

husbandlbl.gifhdds.gifI_love_my_baby_boy.gifbfcsbwmommy.gifStarbucks.gif100_pro_life.gif

darrahmomof3
by Member on Mar. 19, 2008 at 6:29 PM

You did a wonderful job on it. Thanks for keeping us informed on this situation. Have you heard anything on his placement or his brothers?

Noahsmom32825
by Member on Mar. 19, 2008 at 6:47 PM

That was very beautiful. Thank you. You're a wonderful person, AliLBabyPHAT18. God bless you and your family.

ChristianJMommy
by on Mar. 19, 2008 at 7:57 PM
Okay I just seriously want to say that was an awesome video. It kills me to hear Tina lie and say she doesnt know what happend. I pray for the boys every day, and hope that Aiden can again trust.
ChristianJMommy
by on Mar. 19, 2008 at 8:22 PM
Okay this is not meant to start anything, but a friend of mine on here pointed something out and we were wondering if anyone else heard it?

In the beginning of the 911 call, does it sound like she is whispering maybe to Aiden that she is sorry and she wouldn't do "it" again? and that she didn't want to go to jail?

Again, this isn't meant to start anything, and if not than I am sorry, but I was just curious.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)