Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

by on Mar. 19, 2008 at 1:52 AM
Replies (31-40):
momof2boys12
by New Member on May. 9, 2008 at 1:42 PM
That was so sad. i had my first baby when I was only 16 and I could never imagine hurting him like that. Aiden has a beautiful smile. Let's hope he keeps on smiling.
JoannaRM
by New Member on May. 21, 2008 at 10:42 AM
that is so sad i hope he is okay. i loved how u did the video
angie_marie22
by New Member on Jun. 19, 2008 at 3:19 AM

it is really good to see him smile i look at my kids and i cannot imagine how it is even possible to hurt a child let alone your own...i will pray for him and all the other children out there too...seeing this brings me to tears its almost to hard to watch he is just too adorable i pray he keeps safe and has lots of love all around him....

chanteltoddmace
by on Jul. 7, 2008 at 12:13 AM

How can someone be so cruel and heartless. I've never heard this story until now. It breaks my heart. I'm sitting here reading this and I'm just crying my freaking eyes out. I don't see how someone could do something like that to such a beautiful little boy.
 I have a son name Aiden also, he was due almost the exact same time that little Aiden was born. I couldn't ever enflict harm onto my child.
 I don't understand how people can hurt such precious little gifts that God gives us to love and cherish. That little baby didn't ask for that. All he ever wanted was for his little mother to love and care for him, and now look at him.
I hope the best for that little baby and his brother, I hope that someone can love them both with all their love, I want them to never have to go through anything like that again, and I hope that they can be together very soon.

Chantel
MrsBentine
by New Member on Jul. 30, 2008 at 10:48 PM

Poor poor baby he is i my prayers and in my heart!

pregnancy calendar

Kealie
by on Sep. 23, 2008 at 3:48 PM

This is such a sad story. I hope the best for both babies, and the worst for their "parents", if they should even be allowed to be called that.

seniortmb07
by on Nov. 1, 2008 at 7:18 AM

I will never know what could cause a mother to do something like this. OMG!
crying

*****Ready for this? I'm 20 years old, with my first son on the way who just so happens to be mixed, high school graduate, planning on going back to college, Army Reserves kind of mom, who will formula feed, share my room with my son, won't let him CIO, will use disposable diapers, live at home with my mom, I'm constantly online, I'm NOT with his father and not sure where we stand but he is still involved, and I feed him the good stuff b/c I don't need junk food. I will continue on in my life without so much of a blink your way unless what you say is helpful and not rude. So thank you, I'm a young mom determined to break the stereotype b/c young mom's do it best!!*****

M_Ramirez57
by Member on Nov. 15, 2008 at 4:02 PM

i get so angry watching this because things like this shouldnt be allowed to happen. Mothers are supposed to love there children not harm them. I had PPD when i had my son and thank god my mother was there to comfort me and help me with my son because i can understand the depression and emotional baggage that comes with being a mom but that NEVER gives you an EXCUSE to hurt a child. with colic (which is what my son had) there in more pain than you can ever imagine, please to anyone that is even thinking of hurting a baby CONTAIN yourself. People should know better.

"I carried you under my heart"

BayleesMomma104
by New Member on Feb. 10, 2009 at 3:23 AM

So sad, I just don't understand how a mother can do this. simple frown

gallwina
by on Feb. 27, 2009 at 8:30 PM

Tina Richards was sentenced to 30 years, to run concurrant with the 20 years she is serving for her probation beating of Aiden in July 07... She will be eligible for parole in 2038.

I sent little Aiden a play mat that turns into a box to play with, while he was in the hospital, and I received a thank you card about 5 months later. It breaks my heart to know that this little guy will never live the way mine is. My son Luke is just a month older than Aiden, and it is so hard to think of that cute baby disfigured and unable to do the things a normal toddler can do.

There are some rumors going around that he is blind and can't walk and the doctors don't think he will live very long... I feel so horrible about that.

I think that they should put Tina in the main population of the prison, I am not a mean person, but this type of thing, I would kill over, if it were my child.

I have been following the story since last January and I prayed and prayed for his recovery, I am just sorry that I can't do more :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)