Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

by on Mar. 19, 2008 at 1:52 AM
Replies (11-20):
Tinabwa
by on Mar. 19, 2008 at 11:07 PM
You did a fantastic job. It still breaks my heart to know what that baby and all the abused babies and children have been thru! I just could not imagine that screams of pain from Aiden going through with all he did! Good to see he can smile freely now! Gof have mercy on Tina's soul is all I can say!
KierstynsMom
by on Mar. 20, 2008 at 9:09 AM
That made me cry! I Love you sweet aiden and baby waller..... my prayers are with you two!!
insanemom3
by on Mar. 20, 2008 at 4:41 PM
Everytime I see this little boy's face I can stop cring! Such a sweet little boy. I normally try not to watch these things because it upsets me so but this little boy has captured my heart and my prayers and I hope he makes a full recovery and can either forget the pain and injuries that happened to him, or maybe just not remember how someone who was suppose to be his "MOM"  could be so cruel!

you know..... someone on cafe mom put up a post about who should be considered a mom/ what is the real definition should be, to me a mom is someone with love and nurturing in there hearts and much more and to me she might have given him life but in my eyes she is no "MOM" in my book.

I don't want to start a fight with anyone this is just my thoughts
shybabe
by on Mar. 20, 2008 at 5:05 PM
It still makes me cry because he did nothing wrong and how they could do that to that poor baby.He is a beautiful baby boy who deserves a good life and needs a family who loves him.
Hazels_Mommy647
by Member on Mar. 20, 2008 at 8:24 PM
omg!! this made me cry!! u did a really good job!! i love u aiden & baby waller stay strong!!
juliesmom818
by on Mar. 20, 2008 at 8:24 PM

THAT WAS AMAZING!! YOU DID A GOOD JOB ON THAT VIDEO:0)

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING THAT WITH US ALL, WE ALL LOVE  BABY AIDEN SO MUCH, I SHOWED MY 19 Y/O SON THE PROFILE AND VIDEO AND FILLED HIM IN ON EVERY THING ( MY SON IS WANTING TO BE A LAWYER)HE'S LIKE ME, HE LIKE'S HELPING PEOPLE AND HE DOES'NT LIKE BULLY'S AT ALL.. HE EVEN HAD A TEAR IN HIS EYE'S, HE SAID HE WOULD LIKE TO BEAT THE STUFFING OUT OF PHILLIP FOR LETTING HER DO THAT TO A BABY, WHAT MAN WOULD STAND BY AND LET A WOMAN BEAT ON HIS BABY,ENOUGH OF THAT, THANK YOU AGAIN FOR SHARING THIS WITH US , KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK..LEDA
onemommy4kaylee
by Member on Mar. 23, 2008 at 2:27 AM
you have done such a wonderful job.....although this viedo turned me into a big ball of tears it is still wonderful to see aiden smile....I only hope that whoever get's him realizes the wonderful gift that they have....he has been the light of so many peoples lifes!!!
lovemymichael
by Member on Mar. 23, 2008 at 11:11 PM
that was a great video even though i'm in tears now.  I hope aiden is doing well now and i hope the new baby is too.  i hope they are together with someone that hugs and kisses them everyday and gives them nothing but love!
mommalee302
by on Mar. 23, 2008 at 11:58 PM
My family and I are praying for aden this women dosen't deserve children. She should have her head examened for this. I hope prison is a living hell for her just like she put this sweet child through.
ALiLBabyPHAT18
by Group Owner on Mar. 25, 2008 at 6:02 PM
JUST HAD TO SHARE THIS WITH EVERYONE! (AND TEST OUT MY NEW SIGGY!) Before I was a Mom...

I never learned the words to a lullaby.

I never thought about immunizations.

Before I was a Mom I had never been...

puked on.

Pooped on.

Drooled on.

Chewed on.

Peed on.

I had complete control of my mind and my thoughts.

I slept all night.

I never looked into teary eyes and cried.

I never got gloriously happy over a simple little grin.

I never sat up for hours watching a baby sleep.

I never felt my heart break into a million pieces when I couldn't stop the hurt.

I never knew that something so small could affect my life so much.

I never knew that I could love someone so much.

I never knew I would love being a Mom.

Before I was a Mom...
I didn't know the feeling of having my heart outside my body.

I didn't know that bond between a mother and her child.

I didn't know that something so small could make me feel so important and happy.

I had never known the warmth, The joy, The love, The heartache, The wonderment or the satisfaction of being a Mom.

I didn't know I was capable of feeling so much before I was a Mom.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)