Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

by on Mar. 19, 2008 at 1:52 AM
Replies (21-30):
BISCUIT03
by on Mar. 25, 2008 at 7:09 PM
I WAS LOOKING OVER SOME OLD EMAILS OF MINE AND I CAME ACROSS THIS ONE WHERE MY HUSBAND'S G'MA AND I WERE WRITING BACK AND FORTH...I COPIED AND PASTED A LIL PIECE OF IT....HOW SAD THAT TINA NEVER SHARED THE SAME FEELINGS. I MEAN I DON'T EXPECT EVERY MOTHER TO HAVE THE SAME FEELINGS AS I DO....BUT SOMETHING SIMILAR I'D HOPE.....THOUGHT I'D SHARE. HOPE YOU DON'T MIND!

Hi there, good to hear from you again.  I am always up for advice on child reering!  I personally think that Cody would "benefit" better form having a sister.  I could be wrong but, I think that with another boy in the house, he'd feel that he'll always be striving for that extra attention from both Momma and Daddy (Mike).  Sad to say but, he's my little boy and I really don't want him to know or feel any different than that.  He's already getting pretty protective over Cherokee and don't like people messing with her too much either. 
I think that motherhood has been sort of a self gratification that I have finally reached that I don't think that I could have reached elsewhere in life.  I love being a mother--not sure if I am any good at it or not, but I try hard.  And it is a hard job to accomplish that never ends. (I hope that it never ends anyway!!!!)  I love being pregnant too.  Knowing that I am the absolute lifesource for another human being is the most wonderful feeling in the world.
You know I look at some of our friends and they don't have kids and have all this freedom and extra time on their hands, and sometimes I think how it would be nice to be able to just do what ever I wanted when ever I wanted.  Then I look at them again in a different light and think how sad it would be not to have any children around.  When Cody goes to his dad's or Cherokee is off to her mom's, there's a void that can't be filled by anything else until they have returned home.  I feel empty and sad and helpless and it usually doesn't go away until I see their smiling faces again.  Anyway I am just rambling now, but God has really, truly blessed me with the opportunity to be a mother and I will be forever greatful.
mariaporch75
by on Mar. 26, 2008 at 11:25 AM
I right now an literally in tears, my son is 12 months and to see someone so close to his age being treated this way just tears and my soul.  The song "Concrete Angel" is such a powerful son and when you hear it with this video, well like I said, I am in tears.  Thank you for  doing such a great job.  I hope Aiden will go to someone who will love him and show him that every day.

Noahsmom32825:

That was very beautiful. Thank you. You're a wonderful person, AliLBabyPHAT18. God bless you and your family.

Kotasmommy801
by on Mar. 28, 2008 at 10:38 AM
That was a nice video, definantly brought tears to my eyes!
ALiLBabyPHAT18
by Group Owner on Mar. 31, 2008 at 1:30 PM
As of today, our group has reached 795 members...our goal is 1,000, so please, everyone tell your friends/groups about our sweet Baby Aiden! He still needs all the support, prayers & love that he can get! Thanks!

Osmomma519
by New Member on Apr. 8, 2008 at 11:24 AM

I just watched that video and i am sitting at my computer balling my eyes out how can someone do that to a little baby i am glad they are going to prison bc in prison they don't treat child abusers well  and i know that for a fact bc my grandfather was a jail warden in philly. My thoughts and prayers go out for those too little babies and i hope that little boy triumphs and becomes well
ps that was a beautifully done video and now i have to go and give my 10 mo old baby girl lots of hugs and kisses and if i could hold baby Aiden i would do the same to him and his new baby sis/bro.

mmgoodman
by on Apr. 12, 2008 at 12:19 AM
that hurt my heart im a mother of 4 and never have i came close to hurting a child and my 10 yr old ( actually step daughter) has adha, manic depression and attachment disorder no excuse
"God didn't promise days without pain, laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but he did promise strength for the day, comfort for the tears and light for the way"
kimosgirl08
by on Apr. 16, 2008 at 12:58 AM
When I watched that video it brought tears to my eyes.
aebmommy
by New Member on Apr. 16, 2008 at 3:13 PM
i will be keeping that poor little baby in my prayers!!! god bless aiden! and as for the mother...she needs to never get out of prison...keep her locked in there for LIFE!!!!
01Boricua
by on Apr. 16, 2008 at 5:42 PM
   I'm so sorry that this had to happen to such a sweet little guy.  I know that this story will certainly increase the awareness of child abuse in our own communities and families.  Thank you. We will be praying for Aiden and Baby Waller and all other children that have to live a life such as theirs. God bless you and your efforts.
whitneyd
by New Member on Apr. 19, 2008 at 1:33 AM
How can people do that to these innocent babies.  All that baby ever done to her was trust her unconditionally and love her as best as a baby can and she...ugh I can't even say it.  I want to hug him, I want to bring him and baby Waller home with me and give them all the love they didn't recieve from that creature that was supposed to have been their mother.  This is making me cry my eyes out.  Children are our most precious resource and they are wonderful innocent miricles.  They deserve every opportunity that we as parents can possibly give them and then some.     

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)