Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Police reports

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2008 at 2:59 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 256 Total Views
Did any of you guys read the police reports that are posted on the 1st myspace of Aiden's? They just made me sick. I just don't understand it!
by on Apr. 8, 2008 at 2:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
loveladybug
by on Apr. 8, 2008 at 3:06 PM
Yes! After reading the Police Reports, I can definitely say... ( AIDEN"S ONE MARICAL BABY!!!!!) Now, all we can do is just pray that "Aiden," can put the past behind him & hopefully he'll never remember a thing nor ever go through anything that horrible ever again...
jurey6
by New Member on Apr. 8, 2008 at 3:13 PM
You are so right about that! I pray everyday that he never remembers a second of his abuse!
Quoting loveladybug:

Yes! After reading the Police Reports, I can definitely say... ( AIDEN"S ONE MARICAL BABY!!!!!) Now, all we can do is just pray that "Aiden," can put the past behind him & hopefully he'll never remember a thing nor ever go through anything that horrible ever again...
ALiLBabyPHAT18
by Group Owner on Apr. 8, 2008 at 3:14 PM
I posted those a while back...go to Aiden's Story on the forum, click on the link that says READ, and you will find a link to the police reports, court records, and even the 911 calls...

jurey6
by New Member on Apr. 8, 2008 at 3:30 PM
Oh sorry I did not see them there! Anyways this was the first I had read of them and it is heartbreaking.
Quoting ALiLBabyPHAT18:

I posted those a while back...go to Aiden's Story on the forum, click on the link that says READ, and you will find a link to the police reports, court records, and even the 911 calls...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)