Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MISSING AIDEN

Posted by on Apr. 24, 2008 at 9:38 PM
  • 11 Replies
  • 492 Total Views

The title of the post says it all!  I miss Aiden!!!  I miss hearing about him!  I worry about him and wonder if he's being taken care of and if he is definitely out of harms way!  I have grown to LOVE him even though I never met him!  He is such a beautiful, brave little man!!!!  I just want to know that he is safe and being taken care of better than ever!

(Aiden, I miss you and LOVE you SO much!!!!!)

by on Apr. 24, 2008 at 9:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Brokemom333
by on Apr. 24, 2008 at 9:52 PM
I know what you mean, looking at that little baby face, makes you want to just sweep him up in your arms and make all the bad go away.  I pray he's alright, whoever is with him is loving and caring to him.
4cutekiddos
by Member on Apr. 24, 2008 at 9:54 PM
EXACTLY!!!!!  I just want to hold him!!!!  I would love to be the one taking care of him!  That little guy is SO special to SO many people!!!!
Quoting Brokemom333:

I know what you mean, looking at that little baby face, makes you want to just sweep him up in your arms and make all the bad go away.  I pray he's alright, whoever is with him is loving and caring to him.
jurey6
by New Member on Apr. 24, 2008 at 9:58 PM
I think we all feel the same way about him!! I come here everyday just to see if there is ANY WORD about him.... I think about him so much, and pray he is being showered with LOVE!! 
 I miss you too sweet Aiden!! I hope we can get an update on you soon. Thinking of you and your brother always! HUGS and sweet KISSES!!!
ALiLBabyPHAT18
by Group Owner on Apr. 24, 2008 at 10:55 PM
Oh yeah! We ALL feel this way about him, too! Even those of us that are closest to him...but, within the next couple of months, hopefully they will decide their permanant home, the GAG order will be dropped, and just pray to God that Mr. Steve will get them, that way he can keep us all updated on him, show us pictures, and we will let ya'll know how our visits go, as well! That's just another major reason I want them to be with Steve, is because if they get adopted or go to a foster home, we will probably never know what will happen to them! I CAN tell you all, they are both being taken care of! Just be patient, ladies, and keep praying! Don't give up on him just yet!

KalubsMommy02
by on Apr. 25, 2008 at 12:29 AM
i dont think anyone is going to give up on this precious baby or his brother!! we al love him and he has put some deep prints into my heart! i would really love to know what is going on as for everyone else i am sure!! when ANYTHING is able to be said or is found out.. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let us all know!!! thanks!!!!
ALiLBabyPHAT18
by Group Owner on Apr. 25, 2008 at 2:04 AM
Sorry, what I meant was: I hope everyone will still stay dedicated to this group! Because, hopefully sometime within the next couple of months, we may find out something about him, if Steve gets custody of them or if the GAG order is dropped. Then again, there are no garauntees...it could take up to 10 more months to decide on his permanant placement! All we can do is be patient, and to continue the prayers & the love that we all have for him! And yes, I promise ya'll, AS SOON as we DO find out SOMETHING, we WILL let ya'll know! Thanks for everything CafeMommers & God bless each of you! (Aiden appreciates it!)

KalubsMommy02
by on Apr. 25, 2008 at 2:13 AM
Brandi-
I so wasnt trying to bash you! i was agreeing with you!! I am sorry if it came out the wrong way!!! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!

*Stay strong Aiden! We all love you Baby Boy!!*
4cutekiddos
by Member on Apr. 25, 2008 at 8:40 AM
Brandi ~ I will NEVER give up on Aiden!  I will stay dedicated to this group, definitely!!!  I love that little guy!!!!  I may not post on here daily, but I do check it daily.  I think about Aiden often and my heart aches for him.  I am glad he is safe now and hope it stays that way.  Thanks so much for keeping us posted on everything that you find out with him!  If you ever get to see him, I hope you will give him a big hug and a kiss from me!
Quoting ALiLBabyPHAT18:

Sorry, what I meant was: I hope everyone will still stay dedicated to this group! Because, hopefully sometime within the next couple of months, we may find out something about him, if Steve gets custody of them or if the GAG order is dropped. Then again, there are no garauntees...it could take up to 10 more months to decide on his permanant placement! All we can do is be patient, and to continue the prayers & the love that we all have for him! And yes, I promise ya'll, AS SOON as we DO find out SOMETHING, we WILL let ya'll know! Thanks for everything CafeMommers & God bless each of you! (Aiden appreciates it!)
MaryJane849
by Member on Apr. 25, 2008 at 8:41 AM
I also agree with everyone else, I wonder day and night how he is doing and what is going on with his progress. I just hope that everything works out for Steve and that he gets to have both boys, where I know that they will be happy, loved and cared for greatly. 
Love you Aiden and Little Bro, I hope that everything works out for you both.
God Bless
Karen
ALiLBabyPHAT18
by Group Owner on Apr. 25, 2008 at 1:47 PM

Quote:

Brandi-
I so wasnt trying to bash you! i was agreeing with you!! I am sorry if it came out the wrong way!!! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!

*Stay strong Aiden! We all love you Baby Boy!!*
LOL, I know you weren't bashing me, but I DID word that wrong, so I figured I would correct myself before SOMEONE decided to bash me for it...I will not ever get an attitude, be rude, or insult anyone in this group, because for one, I'm not that kind of person, and two, I have to be a better than those who do like to cause drama & what-not. *PRAY FOR AIDEN'S FULL-RECOVERY*

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)