Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

PLEASE pray

Posted by on May. 2, 2008 at 1:46 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 363 Total Views
For baby Alexis

http://www.kbtx.com/local/headlines/18439264.html
by on May. 2, 2008 at 1:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
twin_mama_07
by New Member on May. 2, 2008 at 2:20 AM
I can not beleive that this daycare has been in business ilegally for so long!! What is this world coming to honestly. I started to cry from this story just as I did when I heard about Aiden! I hope that who ever did this to the baby gets everything they deserve and more!

mylilboy07
by on May. 2, 2008 at 2:31 AM
i cant seem to get it can some one plese post it here for me.
ALiLBabyPHAT18
by Group Owner on May. 2, 2008 at 10:23 AM
A College Station toddler with suspicious head injuries continues to make progress in rehab. One-year-old Alexis Verzal suffered retinal hemorrhaging, which is consistent with Shaken Baby Syndrome. It happened April 3 reportedly at an in-home daycare in Brazos County. The young girl was taken by helicopter to Scott and White in Temple. Currently at a rehab center in Nebraska, her family says Alexis is improving each day. "Seeing her smile for the first time and her hand open up... she's moving her eyes and starting to move her head and starting to sit a little more," her mother Tiffany Verzal said on Wednesday. "To us, those little things are just wonderful." Sheriff's investigators don't think Alexis' injuries were accidental and say they are making progress with their criminal investigation. Authorities won't release the name of the person or person's being investigated. But once their investigation is complete, it will go to the district attorney's office. In addition to the criminal investigation, the state is looking into whether the daycare was operating legally. Thursday during 10 at Ten, News Three will look into problems at local day cares and how they are regulated. To access a webpage regularly updated by Alexis' family, click on the link below. It does require an account with CarePages, which is free. Alexis' page can be found by searching "AlexisLinn" at the CarePages site.

Related Links Alexis' CarePage (Log In Required)

http://www.kbtx.com/local/headlines/18439264.html (if you can get access to the website, there is a video of her included! This is SO sad!)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)