Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ABOUT AIDENS FATHER?

Posted by on May. 10, 2008 at 12:27 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 384 Total Views
I'M KINDA BROKEN ON ALL THE DETAILS OF SOME OF THE LITTLE STUFF ABOUT AIDENS ABUSE - AND I'M JUST WONDERING HOW THEY KNEW THAT AIDENS FATHER KNEW ABOUT TINA ABUSING AIDEN. DID HE ADMIT IT OR WHAT??
by on May. 10, 2008 at 12:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
ALiLBabyPHAT18
by Group Owner on May. 10, 2008 at 5:54 PM
After Tina was sentenced to 5 years of probation for abusing Aiden when he was only 4 months old (in July of 2007), the judge also granted custody of Aiden to his grandfather (Tina's dad) in November, and it was court-ordered that for them to be eligible to get custody of their son back, they HAD to get a place of their own & a job. So, they both did that. On Christmas Eve, a social worker gave them back custody of Aiden, and not even a month later, she critically abused him...when investigator's searched thier house, they found a onesie sewn into his crib sheet, yarn which was used to restrain his arms & legs, and duct tape which appeared to be used to cover up his mouth. (I have been told that Tina was on anti-depressants, due to post-partum depression, not to mention she was secretly hiding another pregnancy & Aiden also had acid-reflux which made him very fussy at times! Tina's mother also stated that there was no baby food in the house, and that they had no TV, radio, internet, etc.) Phillip HAD to have known that Tina sewed that onesie to his cribsheet, because he lived there, not to mention he KNEW about her abusing him the first time, yet "ignored" all of his son's CONTINUOUS injuries, because he wanted to "protect her". He is being charged with child cruelty in 1st & 2nd degree, obstruction of justice & giving false identity...he was obviously hiding something!

You can go to: http://savannahnow.com/node/456192 for the whole, detailed story, about this little miracle's life...and if you have any more questions, please, don't hesitate to ask! :o)   *WELCOME TO OUR GROUP*
xoJinaox
by New Member on May. 11, 2008 at 8:26 AM

THANKS FOR FILLING ME IN! I KNEW ABOUT THE ONESIE AND THE YARN AND TAPE. I JUST THINK ABOUT THIS ALL THE TIME- AND I JUST CANT IMAGINE IT HAPPENING. ITS LIKE A SCARY DREAM. AND I WONDER IF HE WAS AFAID OF LOSING HER AND THATS WHY HE DIDNT SAY ANYTHING- BUT WHO WOULD WANNA BE WITH SOMEONE WHO IS CAPABLE OF DOING THIS. I NEVER EXPERIENCED POST PARTUM SO I DONT KNOW EXACTLY HOW IT MAKES YOU FEEL - I JUST KNOW THAT IF FOR SOME REASON I FELT OR HAD THE URGE TO HURT MY BABY- I WOULD BE CALLIN A RELATIVE AND TAKING MYSELF TO SEE A DOC. CANT PEOPLE WHO ARE SUFFERING FROM POST PARTUM REALIZE JUST FOR A MOMENT THAT THOUGHTS LIKE THAT ARE NOT NORMAL. I WAS WISH I BETTER UNDERSTOOD. MY PRAYERS GO OUT TO AIDEN. AND I MISS HEARING ABOUT HIM. 

ALiLBabyPHAT18
by Group Owner on May. 11, 2008 at 3:05 PM
Your welcome...yeah, I know what you mean! At Phillip's bond hearing, some of his friends & family testified in his defense, and they said that Tina threatened to take Aiden away from him if he told anyone, and also would lie about Aiden's bruises & even went to the extent of saying that the reason she sewed the onesie into his cribsheet was because he kept scratching himself during the night...regardless, there is NO excuse & he should have protected his son! I think he is just trying to cover his own behind, in my opinion! I would have called the cops if I suspected her abusing him AGAIN, and then, taken my son & left! And I agree, ANYONE with PPD should seek help, ESPECIALLY if they feel like they want to harm their own child! Tina was supposed to attend parenting classes as part of her "punishment" for abusing him the first time, too, but it is unknown whether she attended them or if so, how many times! Not to mention, she HAD to have known that she was pregnant, but yet she tried to hide it, so we also think that she may have intended on having a "dumpster baby"...the TRUTH WILL be revealed at their trial! (I was friends with Tina & Phillip, in case you are wondering how I know so much about them!)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)