Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nephew Missing For Two Weeks

Posted by on May. 13, 2008 at 5:25 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 391 Total Views
Please let's help these ladies find their family member. If you have seen him please contact these ladies.

Quote:

My nephew has been missing for 2 weeks now.  He is 16 years old and his name is Casey.  He met a guy on the internet (internet game) and I guess after chatting for a little while, the guy came and got my nephew and took him to the Brownsville, TX area.  He emailed my sister (his mom) and the police tracked the email back to the Brownsville, TX area.  THe authorities are not helping out much at all, as you can tell that they haven't gotten him and it's been 2 weeks.  The authorities here don't want to mess with it since it is out of state, and the ones there don't want to mess with it since he is from here. How screwed up is that??????  My sister has contacted the radio stations/TV stations to try to get them to broadcast something about my nephew, but they won't.  My sister is sending emails with my nephew's pictures attached to help spread the word.  Please keep your eye out for him and please contact your local authorities if you see him!!!!  I am copying and pasting the email that my sister sent to me this morning.  Please help us spread the word!! Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers! THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!

Email from my sister:

> Please forward this to all your friends,
> My son has been missing for 2 weeks today. He met a man on the internet and
> left home. They are currently located in the Brownsville Texas area and the
> person who my son is with attends college at University of Texas at
> Brownsville. My son is 16 and we all know that we do not make wise choices
> at that age. Help me get him home. If he is seen please contact NCMEC or
> local authorities.

This last picture we copied from his MySpace profile (profile set to private).  This is the most recent picture, we believe.

by on May. 13, 2008 at 5:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
ALiLBabyPHAT18
by Group Owner on May. 13, 2008 at 10:26 PM
I will be praying for him & his family! I hope that they find him soon, and that he is safe...
LittleMunchkins
by Member on May. 14, 2008 at 11:39 AM
I will be praying for him and the family. Personally though if it was my son and I was really worried I would go there and find him if after I found him he would not go with me then I would get the police involoved being that he is a minor age 16 he has to go home with him parents b/c it is illegal to be out on your own without parenst consent when you are under the age of 18.

MRS.MOMMYHAVARD
by Member on May. 23, 2008 at 11:11 PM
Anything on him now?
remysbabymama
by on Jun. 21, 2008 at 9:34 PM
laws in tx are diff. if he is gone and has 1 bday btwn the time he leaves and is found he is legal to stay on his own...no matter how long he has been gone. also 17 is the legal age in tx to be on your own with or without parental consent
Quoting LittleMunchkins:

I will be praying for him and the family. Personally though if it was my son and I was really worried I would go there and find him if after I found him he would not go with me then I would get the police involoved being that he is a minor age 16 he has to go home with him parents b/c it is illegal to be out on your own without parenst consent when you are under the age of 18.

baby

pregnancy due date

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN