Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I LOVE AIDEN!!!!!

Posted by on Jun. 12, 2008 at 12:00 AM
  • 10 Replies
  • 548 Total Views

I just had to get that out there!  I really do love that little guy.  I have never met him, but I have this deep, caring, motherly love for him.

by on Jun. 12, 2008 at 12:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MELISSA0318
by on Jun. 12, 2008 at 12:15 AM
i think all of us being mothers who really have a heart love this little boy!!!!!! so we all have something in common!!

I Love My SonI love my daughter blinkieblinkiesstay at home momTattoo Mommy

3littleones852
by Member on Jun. 12, 2008 at 9:13 AM
same here... I have never met him(I'm in NY) but, i love that little boy as if he were my own!
Noahsmom32825
by Member on Jun. 12, 2008 at 12:12 PM
I've never met him either. I'm in Orlando, FL. But I think about him everyday. I too think of him like he's my child. My son is  a little older than him but they would get along so well!!! Aiden, I love you and will continue to pray for you, my sweet little angel.
ALiLBabyPHAT18
by Group Owner on Jun. 12, 2008 at 2:08 PM
LOL, thank you for posting this! I love seeing how much everyone cares about him, and yes, I have to agree, I too have never met him in person (I live only a few minutes away!), but I think about him often, every single day, and I love him almost as much as my own son...
MaryJane849
by Member on Jun. 12, 2008 at 3:20 PM
Me too, I never met him either, but always on my mind and in my heart.
Karen
4cutekiddos
by Member on Jun. 12, 2008 at 4:45 PM
:o)  I know, me too!!!  I wanted to see how many people were still out there and just trying to help keep this group open.  There aren't so many people around since there haven't been any updates.  I think about him often as well and love seeing his adorable little face!!!
Quoting ALiLBabyPHAT18:

LOL, thank you for posting this! I love seeing how much everyone cares about him, and yes, I have to agree, I too have never met him in person (I live only a few minutes away!), but I think about him often, every single day, and I love him almost as much as my own son...

ALiLBabyPHAT18
by Group Owner on Jun. 13, 2008 at 11:02 AM

Quote:

:o)  I know, me too!!!  I wanted to see how many people were still out there and just trying to help keep this group open.  There aren't so many people around since there haven't been any updates.  I think about him often as well and love seeing his adorable little face!!!

Yeah, I know whatcha mean...because of the dang GAG order & the past drama in this group, we have "lost" a LOT of members! It kind of disappoints me, but I know that most people rely on his MySpace page now. As long as people are staying informed, concerned, and still care about him, that's all that really matters to me! And I know that he has THOUSANDS of people who have heard his "voice" & who love him!
BabyZ_02
by Member on Jun. 13, 2008 at 1:25 PM
Sorry I'm not very vocal in this group.  I joined because I couldn't even imagine doing anything remotely close to what happened to Aiden, to my own son...and I wanted to learn about Aiden more and find out what was going to happen with everything.

Yes, my son drives me nuts (ALOT) and I feel like I'm going to pull my hair out and that  I don't know what I am doing when it comes to raising him sometimes.  But I know that I have the support of people around me that all I would have to do is make a phone call and someone will take him if I ever need a breather.

So I guess I'm like every one else in this group who doesn't  understand how or why the rest of the world is going to hell and all of the stupid people are allowed to have children when the good people who would make great parents can't have any or any more.

And Yes, I Love Aiden!  I wish that we could all meet him...just to touch him once so he would know how much he is loved by all different people and his entire family might grasp how powerful the power of our love and prayer is.

(PS Sorry about my ranting)
AngMarie
by on Jun. 13, 2008 at 4:51 PM
I love this lil guy too.He's always in my thoughts and prayers.I wish we could see pics of him to see how much he has grown.I'm hope he's doing well where ever he is.
2Kouklas
by New Member on Jun. 13, 2008 at 6:52 PM

He has also stole my heart away with that beautiful smile of his. I would take him in a min!! Filakia, WENDY

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)