Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

*LATEST UPDATE*

Posted by on Jun. 19, 2008 at 9:52 PM
  • 41 Replies
  • 3221 Total Views

Baby Richards also known as Xander (or Keyton?) Michael Richards, was seen visiting his Grandpa Steve today at a library in Springfield. I was (anonymously) told that he is VERY cute, he looks simular to Aiden, but -unfortunately- mostly resembles his mother, with short, auburn hair and Tina's hazel eyes. He will be 4 months old on July 3rd! His "foster parents" seem to be taking great care of him & love him very much! They are a young married couple, in their early 20's, with 3 foster children & one of their own! They let an "Aiden Supporter" see him & spoke with them!

POSTED ON THE ORIGINAL AIDEN'S PAGE:

Aiden & Baby Xander (Tina is the one who chose his name on the birth certificate) are NOT in the same home. Aiden is with foster parents who have medical backgrounds, due to the severity of his condition. He still needs someone to feed him, he can not hold his head up on his own, he can not move his arms & hold things in his hands, and he can not sit-up, stand, walk or see. Yes, he IS blind. He is undergoing therapy & needs lots of prayers!

Today (August 20th) I was just browsing through Aiden's NanaJoy's photo albums, when I stumbled upon a new disturbing detail about Aiden's abuse injuries...it said beneathe two pictures in Aiden's Album, "somehow she broke his penis". Yet another horrible act committed by Aiden's mother! The TRUTH will be known at their trial! 

*PLEASE CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR AIDEN'S FULL RECOVERY & THAT THEY WILL BE TOGETHER SOON!*

~Brandi Scruggs; Mommy of Two Little Boys & DONA Birth Doula...

by on Jun. 19, 2008 at 9:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ALiLBabyPHAT18
by Group Owner on Jun. 19, 2008 at 9:56 PM
If I ever have another boy, I am going to name him Aiden Michael or Michael Aiden, after Aiden & Baby Keyton! :o)
Noahsmom32825
by Member on Jun. 19, 2008 at 9:59 PM
Thank you for the update. I' m thrilled!!!!! This just made my day!!! I really hope and pray that they are together and that Sweet Little Aiden is doing as well as his baby  brother.
ALiLBabyPHAT18
by Group Owner on Jun. 19, 2008 at 10:02 PM
(Noah'sMom-- LOL, sorry, I deleted the original post & decided to re-post this as an announcement!) ME TOO! I wish the person who saw them today could have seen Aiden, but then again, I might get in trouble for releasing information about Aiden's appearance and condition...
Noahsmom32825
by Member on Jun. 19, 2008 at 10:10 PM

Quoting ALiLBabyPHAT18:

(Noah'sMom-- LOL, sorry, I deleted the original post & decided to re-post this as an announcement!) ME TOO! I wish the person who saw them today could have seen Aiden, but then again, I might get in trouble for releasing information about Aiden's appearance and condition...

LOL I thought I was going crazy!! That maybe that post was wishfull thinking on my part!!! But really, thank you for sharing it with us.
ALiLBabyPHAT18
by Group Owner on Jun. 19, 2008 at 10:15 PM
No problem! (I hope! lol) When that lady e-mailed me & told me about her experience today, I HAD to share it with everyone! I left a few details out, because of the GAG order, but I don't think I violated anything...for (1.) I'm not family. (2.) it was based on something someone told me. and (3.) I didn't release any personal information about Aiden. Plus, I think if I did anything wrong, Starlight woulda already got on here & chewed me out! lol...
SYSTERANGEL2
by Member on Jun. 19, 2008 at 10:37 PM
Yeah problably lol.  I'm glad that he has a true name now though, although I think that its a very cute name.  Reminds me of Alex P Keyton.  or MJF
lol
starlightgirl79
by Member on Jun. 19, 2008 at 10:49 PM
I'm not sure of the details on the gag order, but I thought we were not suppose to release the new babies name. But then again lol I have no clue .. lol
4cutekiddos
by Member on Jun. 19, 2008 at 11:03 PM
OMG!!!  How exciting!  Thanks for the update!  I wonder who named him.  Good to know that Grandpa Steve can see the little guys!

navywife26
by Member on Jun. 20, 2008 at 1:04 AM
AWW! thats great, time with grandpa!! Hope the foster parents dont get the kids taken for giving so much info out to a supporter with the gag order still going. Best of luck to Aiden and Keyton!
MaryJane849
by Member on Jun. 20, 2008 at 9:00 AM
This is great to here, I am glad that he has a name and is being loved. I am glad that Steve was able to visit with him, I hope it all works out to his favor. My heart still morns to hear about Aiden's progress, I hope that he is happy and is being able to be with his little bro, Keyton. Thanks for sharing.
Karen
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)