Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baby Richards also known as Xander (or Keyton?) Michael Richards, was seen visiting his Grandpa Steve today at a library in Springfield. I was (anonymously) told that he is VERY cute, he looks simular to Aiden, but -unfortunately- mostly resembles his mother, with short, auburn hair and Tina's hazel eyes. He will be 4 months old on July 3rd! His "foster parents" seem to be taking great care of him & love him very much! They are a young married couple, in their early 20's, with 3 foster children & one of their own! They let an "Aiden Supporter" see him & spoke with them!

POSTED ON THE ORIGINAL AIDEN'S PAGE:

Aiden & Baby Xander (Tina is the one who chose his name on the birth certificate) are NOT in the same home. Aiden is with foster parents who have medical backgrounds, due to the severity of his condition. He still needs someone to feed him, he can not hold his head up on his own, he can not move his arms & hold things in his hands, and he can not sit-up, stand, walk or see. Yes, he IS blind. He is undergoing therapy & needs lots of prayers!

Today (August 20th) I was just browsing through Aiden's NanaJoy's photo albums, when I stumbled upon a new disturbing detail about Aiden's abuse injuries...it said beneathe two pictures in Aiden's Album, "somehow she broke his penis". Yet another horrible act committed by Aiden's mother! The TRUTH will be known at their trial! 

*PLEASE CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR AIDEN'S FULL RECOVERY & THAT THEY WILL BE TOGETHER SOON!*

~Brandi Scruggs; Mommy of Two Little Boys & DONA Birth Doula...

by on Jun. 19, 2008 at 9:52 PM
Replies (41-41):
chicmami
by Member on Oct. 25, 2009 at 11:22 PM

My prayers are with this wonderful Aiden. I pray that he recovers fully, more so in his soul. May Jesus ALWAYS BE WITH ANGEL AND HIS BROTHER. May he and his brother be raised together by a wonderful family.

GOD BLESS THIS WONDERFUL CHILD.

PS Why does the government waist good tax on a bitch like this, what she did to her child is unconceivable, may she burn in hell. Her and the other assh*le

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN