Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baby Richards also known as Xander (or Keyton?) Michael Richards, was seen visiting his Grandpa Steve today at a library in Springfield. I was (anonymously) told that he is VERY cute, he looks simular to Aiden, but -unfortunately- mostly resembles his mother, with short, auburn hair and Tina's hazel eyes. He will be 4 months old on July 3rd! His "foster parents" seem to be taking great care of him & love him very much! They are a young married couple, in their early 20's, with 3 foster children & one of their own! They let an "Aiden Supporter" see him & spoke with them!

POSTED ON THE ORIGINAL AIDEN'S PAGE:

Aiden & Baby Xander (Tina is the one who chose his name on the birth certificate) are NOT in the same home. Aiden is with foster parents who have medical backgrounds, due to the severity of his condition. He still needs someone to feed him, he can not hold his head up on his own, he can not move his arms & hold things in his hands, and he can not sit-up, stand, walk or see. Yes, he IS blind. He is undergoing therapy & needs lots of prayers!

Today (August 20th) I was just browsing through Aiden's NanaJoy's photo albums, when I stumbled upon a new disturbing detail about Aiden's abuse injuries...it said beneathe two pictures in Aiden's Album, "somehow she broke his penis". Yet another horrible act committed by Aiden's mother! The TRUTH will be known at their trial! 

*PLEASE CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR AIDEN'S FULL RECOVERY & THAT THEY WILL BE TOGETHER SOON!*

~Brandi Scruggs; Mommy of Two Little Boys & DONA Birth Doula...

by on Jun. 19, 2008 at 9:52 PM
Replies (11-20):
KierstynsMom
by on Jun. 20, 2008 at 9:28 AM
Yay.. that's soo great! I wished that we could know more about Aiden.. I'm glad the foster parents are good to them.. they are sooo blessed to get and take care of the boys until something is done for good. I kind of envy them for getting to see and take care of the boys every day u know?? lol i'm jealous.. I love his name too!
Quoting ALiLBabyPHAT18:

No problem! (I hope! lol) When that lady e-mailed me & told me about her experience today, I HAD to share it with everyone! I left a few details out, because of the GAG order, but I don't think I violated anything...for (1.) I'm not family. (2.) it was based on something someone told me. and (3.) I didn't release any personal information about Aiden. Plus, I think if I did anything wrong, Starlight woulda already got on here & chewed me out! lol...
Tears99
by on Jun. 20, 2008 at 12:10 PM
Thank you ever so much for the update. I have been wondering about these little men. It makes me happy to know that they are dong well and get to see their grandpa. We love you Aiden and baby Keaten
starlightgirl79
by Member on Jun. 20, 2008 at 3:35 PM

Quoting 4cutekiddos:

I wonder who named him. 

Tina gave him a different name, so I assume the people caring for him now may have changed it.
ALiLBabyPHAT18
by Group Owner on Jun. 20, 2008 at 3:41 PM

Quote:

Yay.. that's soo great! I wished that we could know more about Aiden.. I'm glad the foster parents are good to them.. they are sooo blessed to get and take care of the boys until something is done for good. I kind of envy them for getting to see and take care of the boys every day u know?? lol i'm jealous.. I love his name too!
LOL, that's exactly what I told the woman who informed me of this...I told her I was jealous of her, because she got to see them, and I have yet to! *hehe* She understands, and considers it to have been a priveledge...I think I may need to start hangin' out at the library more often now! HAHAHA!

(Starlight: the only reason I released "Baby Richards" alledged name, is because it was hear-say. Also, I'm not family & I also thought the GAG order applied just to Aiden's where-abouts, appearance & condition? I'm sorry if I upset anyone, but I just had to give everyone a glimmer of hope for the boys!)
starlightgirl79
by Member on Jun. 20, 2008 at 3:42 PM
It doesn't upset me at all, I wanted to tell when I first heard too lol
ALiLBabyPHAT18
by Group Owner on Jun. 20, 2008 at 3:48 PM
POSTED ON THE ORIGINAL AIDEN'S PAGE:

"Baby Keyton" is actually "Xander Michael Richards"...

(From NanaJoy)

no they are not in the same home..aiden is in with foster parents who have medical back grounds due to severity of his medical problems ...and xander is with a young couple who love him very much so i am told...

that he would be able to live life as child who doent need someone to feed him and that one day he could hold his head up on his own and that some day he will be able to move his arms and hold things in his hands, walk and see with therapy ...he still needs lots of prayers .....hey its ok about the spelling..i thought it was a z as well but when i got the birth cert..i was shocked that it was spelled with an X

(THERE YA GO, TO EVERYONE WHO WAS WONDERING...HE IS BLIND!)
navywife26
by Member on Jun. 20, 2008 at 10:38 PM
That's so sad that Tina hurt Aiden so bad. I'm glad that he is in good hands now, but wish something could have been done sooner so that he wouldn't have to live like this! I pray that Aiden will get his strength back and sight with the help of the therapy he is enduring.
NathansMom03
by on Jun. 20, 2008 at 11:44 PM
Thanks for the update about the boys! I will continue to pray for them both!
SYSTERANGEL2
by Member on Jun. 21, 2008 at 1:40 AM
Thanks for the updates, I keep praying for both of them and everyone here on Cafemom that I can think of.  Just to let everyone know.
1proudmommy07
by New Member on Jun. 24, 2008 at 9:48 PM
Thank you so much for the update, Im so happy to hear they are being taken care of by wonderful people. I still pray for his full recovery
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN