Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baby Richards also known as Xander (or Keyton?) Michael Richards, was seen visiting his Grandpa Steve today at a library in Springfield. I was (anonymously) told that he is VERY cute, he looks simular to Aiden, but -unfortunately- mostly resembles his mother, with short, auburn hair and Tina's hazel eyes. He will be 4 months old on July 3rd! His "foster parents" seem to be taking great care of him & love him very much! They are a young married couple, in their early 20's, with 3 foster children & one of their own! They let an "Aiden Supporter" see him & spoke with them!

POSTED ON THE ORIGINAL AIDEN'S PAGE:

Aiden & Baby Xander (Tina is the one who chose his name on the birth certificate) are NOT in the same home. Aiden is with foster parents who have medical backgrounds, due to the severity of his condition. He still needs someone to feed him, he can not hold his head up on his own, he can not move his arms & hold things in his hands, and he can not sit-up, stand, walk or see. Yes, he IS blind. He is undergoing therapy & needs lots of prayers!

Today (August 20th) I was just browsing through Aiden's NanaJoy's photo albums, when I stumbled upon a new disturbing detail about Aiden's abuse injuries...it said beneathe two pictures in Aiden's Album, "somehow she broke his penis". Yet another horrible act committed by Aiden's mother! The TRUTH will be known at their trial! 

*PLEASE CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR AIDEN'S FULL RECOVERY & THAT THEY WILL BE TOGETHER SOON!*

~Brandi Scruggs; Mommy of Two Little Boys & DONA Birth Doula...

by on Jun. 19, 2008 at 9:52 PM
Replies (21-30):
KalubsMommy02
by on Jun. 25, 2008 at 1:15 AM

POOR BABY AIDEN! he really is blind.. i hope and pray that the therapy will make him better! i herd about a baby that was born blind and went to china and had stem cell surgery onhis eyes and cuold see again! i wonder if there is anything that we could do with this? i guess it would be kind of hard with the info that we have (not knowing where he is or anything). i am glad to know he is with people who are taking care of him! also, that keyton is doing good! i still dont think they shuodl have split the boys up tho.. they are all each other really has (in a sense). i am also pleased to hear that grandpa got to see the baby!!! I AGREE.. I AM JELOUS TOO! :)

ALiLBabyPHAT18
by Group Owner on Jun. 25, 2008 at 11:17 PM

Quote:

POOR BABY AIDEN! he really is blind.. i hope and pray that the therapy will make him better! i herd about a baby that was born blind and went to china and had stem cell surgery onhis eyes and cuold see again! i wonder if there is anything that we could do with this? i guess it would be kind of hard with the info that we have (not knowing where he is or anything). i am glad to know he is with people who are taking care of him! also, that keyton is doing good! i still dont think they shuodl have split the boys up tho.. they are all each other really has (in a sense). i am also pleased to hear that grandpa got to see the baby!!! I AGREE.. I AM JELOUS TOO! :)

I do know that they are doing EVERYTHING possible in their power to help Aiden medically! The state is partially to blame for allowing this to happen to him, so I'm glad that they are taking responsibility for him, even though they are just trying to cover their own butts! So, ya never know, they may try the stem-cell surgery? But hopefully with time & prayers, he will heal, but it's going to be a long, slow road to recovery! Also, they ONLY have the boys split up temporarily, so I've been told, because of Aiden's special needs. Hopefully they will be together soon...just continue the prayers!

Lynnguini
by New Member on Jun. 27, 2008 at 2:02 PM
I wish nothing but the best for the boys. . I still think about Aiden every day... Thanks for the updates.

Go to fullsize image

mattbabysmom
by on Jun. 30, 2008 at 11:47 AM
Thank you so much for the update!! I am/will continue to pray for Aiden. I'm glad for the new info, but it made me really angry at the same time to hear just how much Tina hurt him. It still breaks my heart.
I am also glad to hear that Keyton is with a couple who is taking good care of him, and that he got to see his Grandpa!!!
God bless you Aiden and Keyton :) Many prayers and much love to you both.

daisie
by on Jun. 30, 2008 at 6:07 PM
What on God's green earth did she do to that poor little boy to bring him to that condition? WoW this news just baffles me. I will continue to pray for Aiden and his brother. God has got to lend an ear to our prayers. I love that little boy honestly... God bless his soul.
ALiLBabyPHAT18
by Group Owner on Jul. 1, 2008 at 9:03 PM

Quote:

by daisie on Jun. 30, 2008 at 6:07 PM

What on God's green earth did she do to that poor little boy to bring him to that condition? WoW this news just baffles me. I will continue to pray for Aiden and his brother. God has got to lend an ear to our prayers. I love that little boy honestly... God bless his soul.

I still wonder that sometimes to...I want so badly to know exactly what she did to him, but at the same time, it breaks my heart! I still wonder if not only did she beat him, but I wonder if he suffers from Shaken Baby Syndrome also? But nothing has ever been said about that, that I am aware of...*The TRUTH WILL be KNOWN at their trial!* (Which by the way, I am still trying to get word on when that might be! As always, I'll keep ya'll posted!)

Oh, and remember everyone...Aiden's baby brother is Xander, not Keyton! Sorry for the confusion!

4cutekiddos
by Member on Jul. 6, 2008 at 7:54 PM
Aww.....that just breaks my heart about the outcome with Aiden's injuries!  I hope that he proves to be an even greater miracle than he already is!  I am happy that he is with people with medical backgrounds, but I do wish the boys could be together!  Always thinking of Aiden and his baby brother!  Love them much!  Thanks for the update!
Quoting ALiLBabyPHAT18:

POSTED ON THE ORIGINAL AIDEN'S PAGE:

Aiden & Baby Xander (Tina is the one who chose his name on the birth certificate) are NOT in the same home. Aiden is with foster parents who have medical backgrounds, due to the severity of his condition. He still needs someone to feed him, he still can not hold his head up on his own, he can not move his arms & hold things in his hands, and he can not (stand) walk or see. Yes, he IS indeed, blind. He is undergoing therapy & needs lots of prayers, so please, continue praying for these boys!

mommygallo2
by Member on Jul. 7, 2008 at 2:19 AM
I am happy to hear that Aiden's little brother is doing so well.  I have to say that I am saddened by the lack of progress baby Aiden has made.  I pray for him to get well and be our little miracle man.  May God Bless him and the family that is taking care of him.  My prayers go out to all of them.
lovemymichael
by Member on Jul. 9, 2008 at 2:24 PM
awww i'm so sad to hear about Aiden.  I know he's come such a long way since the beginning of the year but it's so sad to hear that he is blind.  The pain he went through, and for him to never be able to see someone give him  a reassuring smile breaks my heart.  I hope and pray the physical setbacks will improve intime.  I just hope he is able to feel happy and safe now.  I wish i could give him big hugs and gently rub his little head or back or something! =(
chicmami
by Member on Jul. 25, 2008 at 10:44 AM

Thank you so much for the update. It hurt me tremendously to read those details about Aiden.. I didn't know he was blind. I WILL BE HAPPY TO GET ON KNEES RIGHT NOW AND PRAY FOR THIS FANTASTIC ANGEL, for this beautiful child.

I could only hope that Tina and that other asshol&* will ROT in jail, and eventually go TO HELL.. for what they have done to their own blood.

Well for now I want to be hopeful, and I know one day Aiden will be just fine, in perfect condition and enjoying a loving family..Amen

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN