Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

*UPDATE* My Cousin's Baby...

My cousin, Melissa, had her baby today at the hospital, by c-section (June 23rd). Her baby, Maddox, has a hole in his skull where brain mass is patruding out of the side of his fore-head, and they think it may be a tumor. He was doing ok after he was born, but now he is taking a turn for the worst, and the doctor's are saying that IF he makes it, he may be mentally challenged. So, please pray for him & his family!

*PLEASE READ MY RECENT REPLY FOR AN UPDATE & PHOTO OF HIM...(FEBRUARY 27th, 2009)

by on Jun. 23, 2008 at 7:45 PM
Replies (11-16):
wrecmom
by on Aug. 20, 2008 at 1:34 PM

He's such a beautiful little gift to the world.

21noahsmama21
by Member on Aug. 20, 2008 at 10:13 PM

He's SO cute!  I'm so glad to hear that he survived!  YAY!!! 

LittleMunchkins
by Member on Feb. 27, 2009 at 9:24 PM

How is Maddox doing? I think about him all the time.

ALiLBabyPHAT18
by Group Owner on Feb. 27, 2009 at 11:00 PM

Sorry I haven't updated ya'll in months...but here's the latest: his surgery went well, but he is mentally challenged, he will be 1 year old in June. And his mother (my cousin) & father abandoned him, due to drugs. He is now living with her father, and is doing good, despite his handicaps. They think he may have been abused, because everytime he was around his parents, he would scream. It's a very sad situation, but he is well cared for & loved.

Baby Maddox trying to crawl at 8 months old. (He can barely pick his head up.)

LittleMunchkins
by Member on Mar. 1, 2009 at 4:14 PM

Thank You for the update and as sad as it is I am glad his parents did abandon him instead of doing something much worse. He will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.

TWilson22
by Member on Mar. 2, 2009 at 8:31 AM

WOW! I'm happy for him that his grandparents took him and are caring for him. Maybe he's better off there. I pray he'll live a happy life.

Children are a gift from God, don't abuse his gifts!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)