Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sharing my happy day

Posted by on Jul. 15, 2008 at 6:57 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 625 Total Views
I am going to a diffrent doctor than I went to before.  The last time the doc only put the ultra sound on my belly and I never got a relly good picture this early.  This one places the wand up inside me and you can see him/her really clear. 

My poor child looks like an alien right now. 

But it was so cool.  I got to watch him/her move all around.  Little arms and legs kicking and moving about.  I wish dad had been there but we thought it would be like last time and all we got to see was a "kidney bean" at this stage. 

I could see the arms clear as day when I was there.   I wish I had her last time.  I can't wait for the 4d ultrasound.

Sometimes my pregnancy hasn't sunk in or all I can remember is being sick, tired, overwhelmed and everything in between. 

It is these days that make you go WOW !!!

That's life.

preview image   preview image

littleboy.gif   

by on Jul. 15, 2008 at 6:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
LittleMunchkins
by Member on Jul. 15, 2008 at 7:06 PM
Aww that is so exciting. Will you find out the sex of the baby? If so did you get any shots of the between the legs today? You can always look and see the angle of the nub.

Stuffed_Back_In
by on Jul. 15, 2008 at 7:15 PM
I think they can't tell for sure till you are 20 weeks.  In that case, I have two more months to go.

I swear it is a girl though.  This pregnancy is 180 from the last one. 

LOL. plus a co-worker did the penny on a string test and that is always right.
Quoting LittleMunchkins:

Aww that is so exciting. Will you find out the sex of the baby? If so did you get any shots of the between the legs today? You can always look and see the angle of the nub.

preview image   preview image

littleboy.gif   

LittleMunchkins
by Member on Jul. 15, 2008 at 8:44 PM
Well they cant give you 100% accuracy but with both my boys I had u/s at 11-12 weeks and there is a nub on boys and girls down there. But by the direction the nub is facing they can guess with both of my boys they were right. go to this site http://baby2see.com/gender/external_genitals.html and scroll to the angle of Dangle that is what I am talking about.

ALiLBabyPHAT18
by Group Owner on Jul. 16, 2008 at 2:34 PM
AWW! Congrats! So, how is the situation with you & your husband, now? You never gave us an update! I was thinking about you the other day! Also, I've been wandering whatever happened to "EsterMarie"...hope all is well! (It is most accurate if you wait until you are about 20 weeks gestation, but it doesn't hurt to have fun with it & guess! Besides, you only have 2 more months to go! I pray that you get the little girl you wanted!)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)