Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Could we all pray for this little girl..

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2008 at 10:18 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 457 Total Views

I wasn't sure if anyone had posted about this yet.. but Could we ALL Pray for little caylee anthony.. She has been missing for over a month now and her momma is leading the police on a WILD goose chase. They don't know if she's dead or alive.. They have arrested her mother but can't get anyone to talk..    Her mom did not report her missing UNTIL she had been missing for 5 weeks..  The link at the bottom has some stories on her and kinda updates what all happened.. Let's ALL Pray that this little girl comes home alive and safe :-)

http://www.zimbio.com/Caylee+Anthony

by on Jul. 30, 2008 at 10:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
MrsBentine
by New Member on Jul. 30, 2008 at 10:50 PM

In my prayers!

pregnancy calendar

2kids19yrsapart
by on Jul. 31, 2008 at 2:20 PM

There is a group on here that I am a member of..Where is Caylee Anthony. They give updates on all the news stories, and links to everything assosciated with her disappearance.  If you want to keep up to date on what is going on, please come and join this group.  Unfortunately is isn't looking good for this little girl.  Her mom, Casey, says that Caylee is with her ex-boyfriend.  One of them, who is possibly Caylee's dad, was killed in a car wreck.  Does this mean Caylee is dead?  No one knows right now.  We are all still hoping they find her soon and she is alive and well.

MaryJane849
by Member on Aug. 1, 2008 at 9:01 AM

praying

Karen
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)