Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

venting about what i saw at the grocery store

Posted by on Aug. 11, 2008 at 12:55 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 426 Total Views

i have seen so many pics of him and he looks so happy and adorable how could some one take that baby and harm him in any way it sickens me to no end how could you do any thing to that baby other then cuddle and kiss and give him all your love i hate to see a child hurt i was at the groshery store the other day and there was a little girl crying in a buggy and she kept saying i'm hungry and her daddy took her out of the buggy and just droped her and she started crying louder and so he turned aroung with his fist clinched and started walking tords her like he was going to hit her till he saw my me and my hubby watching my hubby shoot him a dirty look and then he turned around and just kept walking the little girl got up and fallowed her dad and smiled at us and i felt so bad that she has to go through that cause there was nothing more we could do angry cause the town we're in there DFACS sucks but i always pray for the children in thoughs famlies to be able to get a better life with another family

by on Aug. 11, 2008 at 12:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
qtpie94
by Member on Aug. 11, 2008 at 1:34 PM

Everyone needs to vent about the things we see in life.  You might want to add to the subject line of your post that this is a venting post. I was excited at first because I thought you had new pictures of Aiden to share with the group. We all have been praying for his recovery and information seems to be so tightly held in this situation as of late.  Again, nothing wrong with sharing your feelings, it needs to be done.

masonsmommy107
by on Aug. 11, 2008 at 2:36 PM

i'm sorry for the miss understanding i changed the subject

Quoting qtpie94:

Everyone needs to vent about the things we see in life. You might want to add to the subject line of your post that this is a venting post. I was excited at first because I thought you had new pictures of Aiden to share with the group. We all have been praying for his recovery and information seems to be so tightly held in this situation as of late. Again, nothing wrong with sharing your feelings, it needs to be done.

ALiLBabyPHAT18
by Group Owner on Aug. 11, 2008 at 5:18 PM

OMG, I thought you were about to tell us you saw Aiden at the grocery store, too! :o(

...as for what you did see, my heart aches for that little girl & all of the other children like her. No child deserves to be treated like that, and I just hope that her father doesn't end up hurting her, I don't want to come on CafeMom one day, and see a post from you, saying that you saw her tragic story on the news! That would be so devestating! All you really can do is pray!

skywatcher1973
by on Aug. 12, 2008 at 11:32 PM

I went to the store to go shopping and I found this little girl that was lost and I asked her where her mommy was. And she said I don't know she was about 3. So I started to help her look and I asked the workers to help and they wanted me to give them the little girl. Well the little girl didn't want to go to them. So I said I will keep her and help look. Well the girls sisters came over to get her, and right there in front of me they spanked her on the leg and told her that she was bad. And then the mom came around the corner and I'm thinking she will get on to the big kids for hitting her BUT NO the mom yells and spanks the little girl too!! I was so mad. It was the moms fault that the girl wasn't there. The little girl was a twin and the mom was not watching the girl she was yelling at the girls twin. I saw them in the store and she was very mean to all the kids. There's not much you can do but it makes me mad that this happens. It happened to me when I was a kid, and for a little while I was kinda like that to my kids, But I never yelled at them for losing them.

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

NathansMom03
by on Aug. 13, 2008 at 12:43 AM

That is so sad! I hope somebody beats the crap out of him to let him know how it feels!! If the kid was hungry hey youre in a dang grocery store give her something to eat!!

01REINALEXSUS01
by on Nov. 14, 2008 at 2:33 AM

wow I know this is an old post but I did have a response....If i seen that in the grocire store I would have followed himm around and called the police...they may suck out there, and they do out here as well....But atleast it would start a case....Now if i was bymyself I probaly would have said somthing to the dad, and try to help the little girl up...to make the dad feel like an a$$....but atleast u made the girl smile...=D only negative side to that is, that probaly means shes being abused,,,,

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)