Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi!

Posted by on Aug. 22, 2008 at 7:13 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 251 Total Views

Hi Ladies,

I just want to say that I came across this site via a you tube video I was sent via facebook. I have to say that I was dumb founded & completely distraught that in this age any form of abuse whether mental, physical or vocal is tolerated in this age especially whan a tiny tot is involved. Why didn't someone say something to prevent this little baby from having his life destroyed by someone who should have given up their lives for him. I have 3 beautiful kids & although they really grate on my nerves I would never hurt them althiugh I do shout very loud!.

I spent my life growing up as an abused child who ended up in the car system of England through know fault of my mums. She was a good mum at times who worked hard & came home late. She never knew that my dad was a C*** until I was 12 & had been in care for 4 years. Childrens homes are not fun fun places & the abuse whether verbal or physical is enough to destroy you, I saw many children blockade their room & set fire to it to escape the feeling of being an outcast & a hindrence to all who we would meet.

I thank god that he was watching me although  I'm not a practising catholic. I have a husband & 3 children who I am extremely protective of. Nobody including my in laws look after my children, I can't trust anyone other that my husband, myself & my mum.

I am so relieved that Aiden has a chance of living what could still be a very full life once he is rehabilitated. He can still do amazing things & prove that he is remarkable in his own right (after proving he can survive his mothers attempt of murder). He will prove many people wrong & will be an inspiration to those in need.

I know he will become even more special than he is know, his little brother also. They just needed that chance of being loved & looked after.

I'm so glad there are people who can support others whether it be family, friends or well wishers.

Thank you for caring, all of you. You really can make a difference to those who need it.

Annie xx 

by on Aug. 22, 2008 at 7:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
OnyxRayne
by Member on Aug. 25, 2008 at 10:18 AM

No problem! Some of us here (myself included) were also abused as children, so we can understand where you (and Aiden, and all the other children mentioned here) are coming from.

*hugs*

joshismyangel
by New Member on Aug. 25, 2008 at 3:24 PM

agreed, i was also abused as a child, from my biological parents AND my adopted parents, so NO ONE watches my children, not even hubby, long story....

Quoting OnyxRayne:

No problem! Some of us here (myself included) were also abused as children, so we can understand where you (and Aiden, and all the other children mentioned here) are coming from.

*hugs*

mumma79
by on Aug. 25, 2008 at 9:18 PM

I'm glad I'm not alone on this then. My hubs thinks I'm nuts. Just don't trust anyboby other than myself. Worried that I would be the only one so protective. Thank god there are people who are aware & be willing to fight for what's right, especially when little ones & not so little ones are  involved.

Thanks for the welcome ladies.

Annie xx

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN