Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello, I'm new.

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2008 at 7:16 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 268 Total Views

Hi, My name is Jill. I am the proud loving mom to three year old twin boys their names are Hunter & Aiden. I am 22 yrs old, my dh is 23, we have been together for 5yrs. I am a SAHM and a college student. I found out about this group the group I own, that is dedicated to the case of Caylee Marie Anthony.

My stomach is in knots reading what happened to that poor little boy. I dont understand how people can be so cruel. I pray he has a full recovery and will live a happy healthy life.

I just wanted to introduce myself to all of you ladies and I hope you all have a wonderful evening.

Join the group Caylee Anthony for more information: http://www.cafemom.com/group/53387

by on Sep. 7, 2008 at 7:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Noahsmom32825
by Member on Sep. 7, 2008 at 9:39 PM

Let me be the first to welcome you!! Things have been quite in here lately because of the gag order but we are all still praying for sweet little Aiden and his bro.

KierstynsMom
by on Sep. 8, 2008 at 10:36 AM

Welcome to the group! I'm a member of a group for Caylee Too!!  We are all praying for baby aiden and are hoping shortly we will be able to have updates on him!

gerigirl90
by on Sep. 9, 2008 at 11:54 PM

Hi Jill.  I am from the Caylee groups too.  I've been keeping track of this story as well.  Welcome.

daisie
by on Sep. 15, 2008 at 2:51 PM

Welcomeangel mini we are one big family here. I like most moms are praying that these kinds of child abuse cases and will stop or at least slow down. But we all know that this will only happen when God comes to end all evil.

Showers of Blessings

From daisie

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)