Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm PREGNANT!

Posted by on Sep. 8, 2008 at 11:03 PM
  • 34 Replies
  • 966 Total Views

Well, I was going to wait until the morning to take a pregnancy test, but a few people on the internet, along with my husband was urging me to go ahead, "just for the heck of it". I have to admitt, although I pretty much knew, I was afraid to see another negative result, but...

It was only our 1st month trying to concieve, and I am very suprised that it happened so quickly, especially due to the medical conflicts, but, praise God!

I am 4 weeks & 5 days- Due on May 14th, 2009!

by on Sep. 8, 2008 at 11:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
4cutekiddos
by Member on Sep. 8, 2008 at 11:25 PM

Yay!!!  Congratulations!!  I'm happy for you!

((((((HUGS))))))

AngMarie
by on Sep. 9, 2008 at 2:49 AM

Congrats to you and hubby!happy

BabyZ_02
by Member on Sep. 9, 2008 at 9:06 AM

CONGRATULATIONS!!! 

I hope your little family continues to be bless by God!! 

stork

KierstynsMom
by on Sep. 9, 2008 at 9:22 AM

Aww Congrats!

mattbabysmom
by on Sep. 9, 2008 at 9:29 AM

Congrats, mama!!! May the Lord bless you during this time :) Are you hoping for a girl?

cjboo22
by New Member on Sep. 9, 2008 at 9:33 AM

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

stork

Noahsmom32825
by Member on Sep. 9, 2008 at 10:24 AM

Yay!!!! I'm happy for you. May you have a blessed and healthy pregnancy!

KymmiW
by Member on Sep. 9, 2008 at 11:45 AM

Congrats!!!! i just found out today I am pregnant too!!!! we are due May 16th!!!!! I'm sure I'll see ya in that group!!!!

OnyxRayne
by Member on Sep. 9, 2008 at 11:48 AM

Yay! Congrats. I'm also expecting again, though this one's due February 20th.

(Man, all these February birthdates! Ella's is Feb. 12, Mat's is Feb. 18!!!)

ALiLBabyPHAT18
by Group Owner on Sep. 9, 2008 at 11:49 AM

Thank ya'll! Yeah, we are hoping for a baby girl this time around, but we will be happy with whatever the Lord blesses us with! We just pray that he/she is healthy...I go to the doctor's on Wednesday, so I'll let ya'll know how everything goes!

Oh! I forgot to mention my husband's reaction...

When I first saw that pink line gradually show up, I immediately ran out of the bathroom to tell my husband. I was smiling from ear to ear, and started crying! I couldn't seem to stop saying, "Oh my God! Oh my God!" finally, I said, "Baby, you gotta come see this!" and I grabbed him by the hand & led him in the bathroom to look at my pee-stick.

His Reaction: "Nah ah! You can barely see it! I don't believe it!" with a huge Jack Nicholson smile on his face! (LOL) He then proceeded to tell me, "Let me take one!" (I just bought 6 for $0.97 at
early-pregnancy-test. com) so I instructed him to pee in a cup, and I dipped the stick for him & we waited for the results. Unfortunately, he is NOT pregnant! hahaha! But he IS excited about my pregnancy & his "Super-Sperm"...LOL!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)