Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How?

Posted by on Sep. 17, 2008 at 4:58 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 286 Total Views

I have a 9 month old little boy who I love dearly.  I don't know what i'd do without him and every time I look at him I want to cry.  I don't understand how anyone could do this to a child.  I've read Aiden's story, Kelsey's story and so many others.  It just makes me sob for these poor children. 

My son has had a rough start but he has grandparents who love him and we as parents are supposed to be there for these children.. Not hurt them, not abuse them.  They don't deserve it, they dont know any better.

Answer me this.. How could anyone hurt an innocent and pure child? How could they not love a child with all their heart and soul?

by on Sep. 17, 2008 at 4:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
masonsmommy107
by on Sep. 17, 2008 at 10:53 AM

i don't under stand how they could do that either because i love my son and there is know way i could treat him in a way that would be harmful i could never abuse him

dottief13
by on Sep. 17, 2008 at 2:57 PM

i never understood it either...................ppl are sick..plain and simple and we should be happy we are not those that are sick..........!!! these poor poor babies............don't deserve any of it.........what i'd do to get my hands on these a holes..........

God bless all our children that they always be in contact with wonderful parents, Grandparents, teachers, friends.....ect....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN