Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It's a boy!!!!!!!!!

Posted by on Sep. 29, 2008 at 12:33 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 405 Total Views

I am 18 weeks Pregnant and I had an ultrasound on Friday 9/26. We were told we were having a boy! I'm excited about it but at the same time, I am going to be even more outnumbered! I have my husband, my son and our cat who is also male and now this little one. Any girls wanna come and make me feel less outnumbered? lol. I grew up with a house of all girls except for my dad so I am not used to being outnumbered. My little baby was in there moving around a lot, he was almost dancing around as soon as they started the ultrasound.

Well, my son ran out and said he was ucky pew so diaper changing time. Hopes he wants to use the potty soon. Until next time.

~Manda~

by on Sep. 29, 2008 at 12:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
mattbabysmom
by on Sep. 29, 2008 at 8:53 PM

I just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS!!!

masonsmommy107
by on Sep. 30, 2008 at 10:04 AM

congrats on your little bundle of joyits a boy

OnyxRayne
by Member on Sep. 30, 2008 at 10:57 AM

*hugs* Congrats! I grew up in a housefull of chicks, but most of my room mates have been men, so I know how your feeling!

MaryJane849
by Member on Oct. 1, 2008 at 9:53 AM

Congratulations.

Karen
mom27g
by on Oct. 5, 2008 at 9:38 PM

congratulations - I know how you feel, I have 2 boys ;)

Pam
Mom to 2 boys, wife to a wonderful husband

Group Owner - Marraige Under God
http://www.cafemom.com/group/21411

Group Admin - Stepping Stones

Group Admin - Warrior Moms fighting for the Cause of Christ

Group Admin - Christian Mom's Bible Study Group
http://www.cafemom.com/group/14804

member of many other great groups, come check out my page and see.

skywatcher1973
by on Oct. 6, 2008 at 1:28 PM

I am way out numbered!! I have 4 boys a hubby and I don't count the animals. But one of the boys moved so thats one less boy YEAH!! Do you got all you need for baby items?

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

ALiLBabyPHAT18
by Group Owner on Oct. 7, 2008 at 10:05 PM

CONGRATS! What are you going to name him?

Daemonsmommy
by New Member on Oct. 23, 2008 at 1:08 PM

Sorry I am just now getting to everyone. My internet has been acting up. We decided to name him Ronin Ryan. It is a family tradition on my hubby's side to give all the males their fathers name for a middle name. Ryan picked out the name. Ronin means masterless samuri. I didn't like it at first but it grew on me. I had been trying to think of something else but I finally settled on it. :)

Quoting skywatcher1973:

I am way out numbered!! I have 4 boys a hubby and I don't count the animals. But one of the boys moved so thats one less boy YEAH!! Do you got all you need for baby items?

As for baby items, we need to get a pack and play yet because we had a friend stay with us and she ruined it. She caused over $300 worth of damages to the apartment and other things we own.  We are hoping to have Daemon in a big boy bed by the time Ronin is born but he doesn't like sleeping so he would just stay up all night playing with his toys and screaming that his door is closed and he can't get out. We co-slept with Daemon up until he wasn't feeding at night so that should give us a little more time working with Daemon on the bed thing. We don't have many warm NB clothes because Daemon was a summer baby. I'm planning on having a baby shower for Ronin as well so hopefully we will get more things we need.

I will try to keep everyone updated as much as I can. Ronin is moving around A LOT now but it seems everytime Ryan trys to feel him kick, he stops moving. Well, Daemon is getting into trouble like usual. I am now 21 weeks along. Keep ya updated.

~Manda~

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)