Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Prayers, please...*UPDATED!*

Posted by on Oct. 10, 2008 at 1:08 PM
  • 11 Replies
  • 620 Total Views

Before I ask you all of my prayer request, let me first say that I am very sorry that this post is not about Aiden, and to let you all know that even though we don't have any new information about him, his baby brother or the trial (because of the still impending GAG order), we will keep you all updated as soon as we know anything & shouldn't let it interferre with this group.

PLEASE PRAY FOR MY FAMILY & OUR UNBORN CHILD:

A few days ago I got a phone call from my midwife saying that the ultrasound technician reviewed my previous 7 week ultrasound, and that our baby is not properly attached to his/her sac. She didn't sound too conserned about it, she said it should heal on its own, but I have to go in less than 2 weeks (on the 21st) for another ultrasound at 10 weeks to make sure everything is ok, and that the pregnancy is progressing the way it should...

JUST GOT BACK FROM THE BIRTH CENTER (UPDATE)- I am very proud to say that our baby is doing great! There is still a small sac seperation, but it is much smaller than what it was at my 7 week ultrasound, so it is healing the way it should!

(For more information on sac separation, or subchronic hemmorage, go to:
http://radiology. rsnajnls. org/cgi/reprint/200/3/803. pdf)

I was supposed to be 10 weeks exactly today, according to my previous ultrasound, but I was actually measuring 10 weeks & 3 days, which means I have yet another due date, May 16th.

Our baby was moving his/her arms, kicking its feet & even sucking its thumb! Check out my newly uploaded pics & comment, please! Also, its heart rate was 192 bpm, which is a little high, but should stabilize, decrease, and regulate within the next couple of weeks.

I go back on Thursday, October 23rd @ 9:30 AM for my physical & we may even get to hear the heartbeat! THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR PRAYERS!

by on Oct. 10, 2008 at 1:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Noahsmom32825
by Member on Oct. 10, 2008 at 10:40 PM

May your unborn child be blessed and healthy in everyway. May you have a happy and healthy pregnancy. I always pray for you and your family but I will also tell my family to pray for you and your baby. Take care.

navywife26
by Member on Oct. 10, 2008 at 10:46 PM
What does that mean? is it like the umbilical cord? I will be praying for you and your precious baby and that everything will heal the right way.
mattbabysmom
by on Oct. 13, 2008 at 3:47 PM

Many, many prayers coming your way!!!! Please let us know as soon as you have the u/s.

Sorry such a late reply, I just got on the computer, to cafemom, then here :)

Praying for you and your family, and Aiden and his baby brother, Michelle

preview image

preview image

preview image

threepeanutsmom
by New Member on Oct. 13, 2008 at 3:52 PM

I WILL BE PRAYING FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY PLEASE KEEP US POSTED  GOOD LUCK TO YOU AND YOUR LITTLE PEANUT

SYSTERANGEL2
by Member on Oct. 13, 2008 at 10:26 PM

I'LL BE PRAYING FOR YOU AND YOUR UNBORN CHILD.  CONGRADS BECAUSE THIS IS MY FIRST TIME BACK SINCE AUGUST.  HOPEFULLY THEY GO TO TRIA,L SOON.  THANKS FOR KEEPING US UPDATED AND STUFF.

ALiLBabyPHAT18
by Group Owner on Oct. 14, 2008 at 11:24 AM

Quote:

by navywife26 on Oct. 10, 2008 at 10:46 PM

What does that mean? is it like the umbilical cord? I will be praying for you and your precious baby and that everything will heal the right way.

I'm not exactly sure, but yeah, I'm guessing it's like the umbilical cord has a tear in it? But like I said, she said it should heal like a scab, but there is always that chance, ya know? Thanks for all the prayers! I'll keep ya'll updated!

ALiLBabyPHAT18
by Group Owner on Oct. 21, 2008 at 1:16 PM

(BUMP- UPDATE!)

2kids19yrsapart
by on Oct. 21, 2008 at 2:21 PM

Glad all is going well!!  Continuing to send prayers to you!

mattbabysmom
by on Oct. 21, 2008 at 3:42 PM

Glad to see the update!!! Will continue to pray :)

preview image

preview image

preview image

navywife26
by Member on Oct. 21, 2008 at 9:52 PM
So cute!! Glad things are going good, I will continue to pray for "her/him"!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)