Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

another one....

Posted by on Oct. 30, 2008 at 4:41 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 371 Total Views

I dont understand WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE TODAY?

http://www.thepittsburghchannel.com/cnn-news/17826731/detail.html

by on Oct. 30, 2008 at 4:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
threepeanutsmom
by New Member on Oct. 30, 2008 at 4:50 PM

WHAT A SICK BASTARD HE NEEDS TO ROT UNDER THE DAMN JAIL CELL

mommy2danica
by New Member on Nov. 10, 2008 at 1:25 PM

Sick SOB- I checked up on this and the baby died the following Saturday.  While I feel sorry that the mother lost a child, I can't help but feel a little disgusted by her... In the article, you'll note that her older son was having supervised visitation with his father, implying problems with that man.  The new article about this poor little boy says that the boyfriend who did it was a man from KY, living in a homeless shelter before moving in with the mother.  Not the best decision for your young children, but too late now for wisdom in that respect.  Poor, poor, poor baby.

ashleylynn86
by on Nov. 13, 2008 at 8:39 AM

this is why i don't trust anyone with my kids!!! it was even hard when i sent my 4 year old off to school this year.. i cried.. but no mother expect to go through something like this.. my prayers go out!!

hamuda
by Member on Nov. 22, 2008 at 10:51 AM

Okay....I am gonna come out so harsh and maybe banned for this but this just makes me mad....

I just read the story....r u freaking kidding me ...20 yrs old with what I understood 2 kids...is it not enough u had 1 kid and with no father and having to live on welfare and salvation army, she goes and has another baby...what the hell...

Now leave that aside...ru that stupid leaving a toddler that does not know how to speak with a 19 yrs stupid guy that doesnt know what a toddler means and u only know him a few months...what the hell is that....

seriouslt I know that there are teen moms out there and some made mistakes getting pregant and some not, but come on...doing the same mistake twice and leaving him with a stranger...what did she freaking expect......

I am divorced with a with 3 yr old son...I do go out on dates and stuff....neverrrrrrr did any of my dates or guys i went with met my son and if they did, it was for not even a half hour...I would never leave my son alone with a guy even i he was my b/f...If I di ever remarry or live with someone, I will make sure he has no background of any abuse or anything andthat I will at least wait till my son is old enough to talk and tell me if anything is wrong.....

I am soooooooo mad right now that this post literally ruined my day

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)