Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

new news on jessica sherwood. (baby london marie mother)

Posted by on Nov. 3, 2008 at 11:10 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 1055 Total Views

Does anyone remember London Marie Sherwood?  The 3 month old baby that died from abuse back in Feburary?  Jessica (mother) dropped off London at her fathers house and later the father was sentenced to jail for 9 years for the death of the baby...

News on Jessica.  Apparently she is 9 weeks pregnant.  I hope for her sake she is better able to take care of this baby.  I hope she has calmed down from the partying life style.

I wish her well and I hope she has a healthy baby.

I_love_my_sons.gif

husbandlbl.gif

by on Nov. 3, 2008 at 11:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
soon2bemomof307
by on Nov. 3, 2008 at 11:33 AM

Yeah, just want she needs, another baby to neglect.

MadysonsMom1207
by on Nov. 3, 2008 at 10:26 PM

people change mama!!  I was a HORRIBLE person when I got pregnant.  If you met me, you never would have thought I could handle myself, let alone a baby.  But my daughter saved me.  I changed completley.  I saw it, my fiance saw it, my family and school teachers whom I stayed in contact with saw it too.  Maybe this baby is fate.  Everything happens for a reason, ya know?

I thought she dropped the baby off at its fathers house?  I dont think thats neglectful!!  Maybe I dont know the whole story?

Honestly, whats wrong with her going out?  If the father wants to see his child, and that happened, would it have been different if she wasnt at a party?  If she was at school?  See what im sayin?  How do you know she was partying?

She isnt neglectful mama IMHO judged by what I heard.  Just cause she was at a party while the baby was with its father (whom she was NOT dating any longer) doesnt make her neglectful.  She was a mom who went through 9 months of kicking, who had a baby and felt the pain and cried looking at part of her.  She brought her home, changed her diaper and fed  her, sung to her and put her to sleep.  She loved her child, just cause she may have enjoyed partying doesnt change that.

God ill feel like an idiot if I have the story wrong LOL.

Quoting soon2bemomof307:

soon2bemomof307
by on Nov. 3, 2008 at 11:06 PM

She dropped the baby off with him for 3 weeks and never called or came by to check on her. How is that not neglect? I'm not saying she didn't love her daughter, but she certainly doesn't win mother of the year. From everything I read, she was not a very good mom. Yes, she could change. Hopefully that awful tragedy woke her up and she raises this child better.

Quoting MadysonsMom1207:

people change mama!!  I was a HORRIBLE person when I got pregnant.  If you met me, you never would have thought I could handle myself, let alone a baby.  But my daughter saved me.  I changed completley.  I saw it, my fiance saw it, my family and school teachers whom I stayed in contact with saw it too.  Maybe this baby is fate.  Everything happens for a reason, ya know?

I thought she dropped the baby off at its fathers house?  I dont think thats neglectful!!  Maybe I dont know the whole story?

Honestly, whats wrong with her going out?  If the father wants to see his child, and that happened, would it have been different if she wasnt at a party?  If she was at school?  See what im sayin?  How do you know she was partying?

She isnt neglectful mama IMHO judged by what I heard.  Just cause she was at a party while the baby was with its father (whom she was NOT dating any longer) doesnt make her neglectful.  She was a mom who went through 9 months of kicking, who had a baby and felt the pain and cried looking at part of her.  She brought her home, changed her diaper and fed  her, sung to her and put her to sleep.  She loved her child, just cause she may have enjoyed partying doesnt change that.

God ill feel like an idiot if I have the story wrong LOL.

Quoting soon2bemomof307:

ALiLBabyPHAT18
by Group Owner on Nov. 4, 2008 at 10:33 PM

Quote:

by soon2bemomof307 on Nov. 3, 2008 at 11:06 PM

She dropped the baby off with him for 3 weeks and never called or came by to check on her. How is that not neglect? I'm not saying she didn't love her daughter, but she certainly doesn't win mother of the year. From everything I read, she was not a very good mom. Yes, she could change. Hopefully that awful tragedy woke her up and she raises this child better.

All any of us can do is just pray for her, and hope for the best...I'm sure that she will be a better, more mature & responsible mother this time around! Regardless of "how good of a mother she was" or if "she liked to party", her daughter died! That's hard on ANY mother & I also believed that it happened for that very reason!

Stuffed_Back_In
by on Nov. 5, 2008 at 8:01 PM

I hope for the sake of her next baby she did wake up and everyday remembers how easy it can all go wrong.

I agree that wanting a break doesn't make you a bad momma and I also agree that 3 weeks without even checking in is wrong.  I recall reading the stories and there was alot of wrongs.  She shouldn't of just left her saying it was his resonsibility.  He lived with his parents.  Where were they, why did they not help take care of thier own grandchild.  As upset I may of been at my son for getting himself that situation I wouldn't of thrown up my hands and told him it was his responsibilty so deal with it.  And the father was wrong.  There were so many wrongs and she paid for it.  p_ss's me off that the father was the only one that was charged.  I'd of charged her, his parents FOR SOMETHING as well.  Too many people turned away when she needed them most.

All that being said, sad fact is there is not much we can do is hope and pray that she has changed.

preview image   preview image

littleboy.gif   

qsmommy88
by on Nov. 11, 2008 at 7:58 PM

this is what happened the father was denying the baby when they got the results it came out he was the father. jessica did not have anywhere to live....she could either leave london with her father who had a stable roof over his head or moving from place to place....i would have done the same....yes she should have called to check on her but she was and still is young....in no way is the death of her child her fault. if you cant trust your childs father who can you trust?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN